Menu

Please, Not Another False Alarm...

Contractions, 5 mins apart, for almost an hr.

Please don't let this just be more BH!

Waiting for Wolf to get out of the shower, and then we're heading to the mall...Diva's 13th birthday is on Sunday, and we need to find her something special...plus, its just too darn cold for me to be walking around outside right now.

Please pray that this is finally IT. Any more false alarms, and I may lose my mind before induction on Monday! :lol:

I would cheer you on but I hated when people did that when I was in labor. :tongue_smilie:

Good luck! Maybe the walking around the mall will help things along too.

Go ahead and cheer! Anything to make this be the real thing and not BH! :lol:

That's why we're going to be wandering the mall...Activity is supposed to help, right?

Good luck! I hope this is "it" for you! I was in and out of early labor with my ds, got adjusted by my chiro (in home) at around 4:30pm, decided nothing was going on and we "had" to go get Easter basket things for Sunday (left around 6)... While at Target, then the grocery store I went very very quickly from fine to very active labor to transition. We barely got home in time. He was born at 9:53 that night. He was my April Fool baby afterall, lol.

I'm cheering, too! In fact, I'm giggling! I can imagine a due pregnant lady walking the mall and stopping every few minutes for contractions! (Sorry, shouldn't be funny, but my sense of humor is odd today...)

I'm so excited for you. Seems like you just recently let us know that you were expecting again.

PS Have you made a PSA for your neighborhood?? What about the lady at the store? Will you stop by and let her know you're headed to the mall? Who are you calling??

PSS Don't hate me... honest, it's just an odd humor day!

I'm cheering, too! In fact, I'm giggling! I can imagine a due pregnant lady walking the mall and stopping every few minutes for contractions! (Sorry, shouldn't be funny, but my sense of humor is odd today...)

I'm so excited for you. Seems like you just recently let us know that you were expecting again.

PS Have you made a PSA for your neighborhood?? What about the lady at the store? Will you stop by and let her know you're headed to the mall? Who are you calling??

PSS Don't hate me... honest, it's just an odd humor day!

:lol::lol::lol:

She just wants to blow before PP!

Dh wants a race. :lol:

Visualize: two Very Pregnant Women racing down the mall. (We're actually headed for Whole Foods, because he could only find half his list at Kroger.)

Imp, if we have babies on the same day, will that make them board twins?

:auto:

:lol: I'm laughing at you going to the mall. I went grocery shopping when I was in labor with ds. I had to stop every few minutes and hang on to the shopping cart. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, came near me. Dd1 was about 2 1/2 and completely oblivious. When I finally made it to the cashier, she took one look at me and rang up my groceries at record speed. No one wants to be around a pregnant lady when she is about ready to explode.

I hope this is the real thing. I pray that your birthing and recovery will be smooth, boring, and completely uneventful. I pray that your RSD takes a huge chill pill while you cuddle up with your newest snuggie bug.

Not if you refuse to leave :D

That's how I got my fourth one born. My midwife was an hour away and I had pretty much constant and quite serious BH. The week past my due date I was driving the hour to the city where my midwife was and spending the day there (I have very short labors and wanted to make sure I was in the right city when the time came). There were several times when I had consistant contractions for more than an hour. I would go in and they would send me home. The last time I went in, I said I am not leaving here without a baby. So the midwife said, "Let's see what we can do to speed this up." We tried a few natural methods and they seemed to work.

That's how I got my fourth one born. My midwife was an hour away and I had pretty much constant and quite serious BH. The week past my due date I was driving the hour to the city where my midwife was and spending the day there (I have very short labors and wanted to make sure I was in the right city when the time came). There were several times when I had consistant contractions for more than an hour. I would go in and they would send me home. The last time I went in, I said I am not leaving here without a baby. So the midwife said, "Let's see what we can do to speed this up." We tried a few natural methods and they seemed to work.

I'll keep that in mind.

If they pick up again, I think we'll go in and see what they do.

Dh wants a race. :lol:

Visualize: two Very Pregnant Women racing down the mall. (We're actually headed for Whole Foods, because he could only find half his list at Kroger.)

Imp, if we have babies on the same day, will that make them board twins?

:auto:

:lol:

Go Imp!!! If you start labor anytime tonight, it still will work out with the plans Specialmama and I had agreed to.:tongue_smilie:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

ARGH.

They're spreading out. Haven't quit completely, but not staying at 5 mins.

*headdesk*

Mine quit completely. :tongue_smilie:

Sorry about yours, though. I told you you could have my spot in line, but I'm afraid that spot is dwindling pretty quickly. Use it!! ;)

:grouphug: (Can you imagine if we tried that irl? I don't know about you, but I couldn't reach the shoulders of another pg woman. I stick out about 3 feet in front!)

Awww, I'm sorry they stopped, Imp. :( I hope your body just decided it needed a little break and they start back up for you.

When I finally made it to the cashier, she took one look at me and rang up my groceries at record speed. No one wants to be around a pregnant lady when she is about ready to explode.

Ha! I was checking out at the self checkout of the grocery store about 5 or 6 days after my due date. Some lady asked me when I was due, and you should have seen the faces when I said, "Oh, last Sunday." Everyone seriously backed up 3 or 4 steps like the baby was going to just fall out right then. :lol: They wanted nothing to do with me. With inductions being so common, I don't think people are used to seeing people who are past their "due date."

Mine quit completely. :tongue_smilie:

Sorry about yours, though. I told you you could have my spot in line, but I'm afraid that spot is dwindling pretty quickly. Use it!! ;)

:grouphug: (Can you imagine if we tried that irl? I don't know about you, but I couldn't reach the shoulders of another pg woman. I stick out about 3 feet in front!)

:lol:

Mine haven't completely quit...go to one an hour, blah blah blah. Slept last night though. They get into a pattern today, and I'm so going in.

Awww, I'm sorry they stopped, Imp. :( I hope your body just decided it needed a little break and they start back up for you.

Ha! I was checking out at the self checkout of the grocery store about 5 or 6 days after my due date. Some lady asked me when I was due, and you should have seen the faces when I said, "Oh, last Sunday." Everyone seriously backed up 3 or 4 steps like the baby was going to just fall out right then. :lol: They wanted nothing to do with me. With inductions being so common, I don't think people are used to seeing people who are past their "due date."

I had a similar experience ToTing with my eldest when I was expecting Diva. 5 days over due. I had a posse of Moms following me around the neighbourhood! :lol: