Menu

Guess what! It's "Change Your Avatar to Something Funny" Day!!!

If I change it, will my old one still be here so I can change it back? I don't think I have it saved on this computer.

That's what I worry about too. And, it took me so long to figure out how to do anything like that in the first place that I'm afraid I won't remember again.

Also.....not to be a major party pooper....but does it ever confuse anyone else when people just randomly change their avatar? I'm always like....who are *you*?? It's like I tend to zone in on the avatar picture more so than the name sometimes (if that makes sense). I'll be in a discussion here with someone and then I think someone else includes themselves in the conversation and I come to find out that it's the same person...but their picture changed. :001_huh: :blush:

LOL! I must have been sensing a change coming because I changed my avatar a couple of days ago. The new one is more appropriate for my current state of being. In case anyone wonders, it is from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I wanted to put one that had a towel and the caption "Always know where your towel is", but the font was too small to read...

Bearing in mind our senses of humor vary....

(Thought this might be fun. You can always change it back after today...:D)

My brother sent me that one (your funny avatar) on Tuesday. He's in Maryland.:tongue_smilie:He's an auto mechanic, he had a car up in the air and was under it, it started shaking due to the shake you guys had.

I think mine is already pretty funny, and it sums up pretty well how I feel about my morning coffee.

I didn't actually notice he had a cup of coffee until now. That's an awesome photo :D

BTW, I happen to think my avatar is already awesomely hilarious :D