Menu

Ignore this thread

Any thread posted by Spy Car that says "Ignore" you *know* will have the opposite effect. My first thought, "What's Bill up to now?" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't want to be left out!

lol! Me too.

Now, I'm thinking 'void'

void that check

void in my thinking

void in time/space

void...maybe he forgot the 'a' and meant 'avoid' and it's a warning but he couldn't finish?

Endless.

lol! Me too.

Now, I'm thinking 'void'

void that check

void in my thinking

void in time/space

void...maybe he forgot the 'a' and meant 'avoid' and it's a warning but he couldn't finish?

Endless.

Void = empty your bladder, as well.:tongue_smilie:

I think that Bill is out to prove that we can talk about absolutely nothing for pages and pages. I also think he might wonder how many pages it takes before it turns to kilts or gets ugly. (This leads me to realize that if I had back all of the hours I've spent on the internet and instead had used them to study Chinese, I would be fluent by now. Very fluent.;))

lol! Me too.

Now, I'm thinking 'void'

void that check

void in my thinking

void in time/space

Endless.

I had no idea this man was so diabolical :D

Bill

It really is like when someone says "Don't think about elephants!" and then all you can think about is elephants.

Ignore is a sure fire way to make sure that every single person that checks the board while this thread is on the first page to click it.

However I still think the kilt thread will remain the epic thread. :D

:iagree: Of course, this means I've gotten sucked in, too. Please don't tell my dd. She'll never let me live it down. :D

I think that Bill is out to prove that we can talk about absolutely nothing for pages and pages. I also think he might wonder how many pages it takes before it turns to kilts or gets ugly. (This leads me to realize that if I had back all of the hours I've spent on the internet and instead had used them to study Chinese, I would be fluent by now. Very fluent.;))

Yes, but it wouldn't be near as much fun! :D

Ignoring pages and pages of talking about ignoring is so much more rewarding than learning a rising superpower second language! :lol:

I find it offensive how disrespectful *some* people are. Bill was VERY clear in his request to IGNORE this thread.

Instead, there is page after page of void jokes and vulgar kilt talk. It's very hurtful...:crying:

:toetap05:

No, ok, I couldn't hold it together past there. :leaving:

I find it offensive how disrespectful *some* people are. Bill was VERY clear in his request to IGNORE this thread.

Instead, there is page after page of void jokes and vulgar kilt talk.

:iagree: Hmph!!!! All of you should be ashamed of yourselves! (hehehe) We SHOULD (hehehe) be more respectful! (hehehe) IGNORE means IGNORE! We should quick acting so childish...(heheheheeeeeee bwahahahhhhaaaaa :smilielol5:)

Sorry MyCrazyHouse, I just can't seem to control my jr. high side tonight! I. just. can't. ignore.....aaaaaaggg! :D

Instead, there is page after page of void jokes and vulgar kilt talk. It's very hurtful...:crying:

:lol: Oh, the hypocrisy of it all!

*snort* :lol:

Void of a topic. Hmmm...yes, we can have an intelligent (stop laughing) conversation without an actual topic. We will find a topic or a few of them...and discuss for pages.

Paula (hoping for some kilt pics:lol:)

reminds me of this Seinfeld moment

Any thread posted by Spy Car that says "Ignore" you *know* will have the opposite effect. My first thought, "What's Bill up to now?" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't want to be left out!

I managed to stay away till now. After so many pages my curiosity got the better of me!!! :D

Love the school bus link! School buses are one of the gates to he**, in my opinion. Even if I wasn't homeschooling, I'd never let my kids ride one.

Of course, RegularDad took riding the school bus to a whole 'nother level. One memorable day he and his brother brought screwdrivers and wrenches with them and proceeded to start taking the bus apart en route. When they arrived at school, the bus driver took them directly to the principal's office where the INTERROGATION began:

"Did you take the bus apart?"

"No, ma'am."

"What's that in your pocket?"

"What... this?"

"Yes, THAT."

"Um... a screwdriver?"

sigh...

Btw, I'm totally ignoring this thread.

Bill - if your name is on a thread, I read it. Now this thread said "ignore" and "void" so it got both my curious and rebellious side up. I couldn't help but get sucked in. :D

Denise

Because no MAN will ever tell US what to do!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Faith

I am still planning. Not in the bathroom so my derriere is not numb anymore, but my mind is certainly gone numb from making lesson plans.

Clicking on this ignore thread is the most fun I've had for ages...

I'm still trying to figure out why you were planning on the bathroom floor. :001_huh: :D

I'm still trying to figure out why you were planning on the bathroom floor. :001_huh: :D

Yeah, well. This is a send up from my rant thread where I complained I don't have to plan next school year (which starts this Sunday!). My ds jumps around me and all over me -literally- all day long. Then ds finally goes to bed and dh wants to go to bead early -which means I end up on the bathroom floor with the laptop, trying to schedule lesson plans, etc., etc., etc. We live in a tiny flat. Ds sleeps in the living room, dh has the bed. The only place I can go and plan in peace and have the lights on (which helps because the torch doesn't work anymore after ds dropped it in the loo) is the bathroom floor.

See? I'm rambling again.

Please, just ignore me.