Menu

What's with the ads?

Rachel

Okay California girls where are you? (and boys too)

there was a California folder, but it seems to have disappeared?

I'm in So. California, in the heart of Orange County.

there was a California folder, but it seems to have disappeared?

I'm in So. California, in the heart of Orange County.

Yes, it seems so. I'll reintroduce myself as well. I'm in North San Diego County. After-schooling dd (8) and homeschooling ds (5).

Jenelle

We're in Chico! Nice to see some locals here. Are you getting snow in Paradise by any chance?

Hey Daisy, I was born in Bakersfield. I went to Norris School.

Hey there in Chico.........it is a few days late from when you posted but we are getting snow........again! In fact I'm sitting here wondering how I'm getting to work in an hour! Nice to see a neighbor around these boards!

Norris school isn't a little school in the middle of nowhere anymore. That side of town is going gangbusters. Houses everywhere. All the farms are gone. Makes me kinda sad.

I grew up in Fullerton and now I am 5 hours north, on the eastern side of the Sierras, on the way to Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort. If any of you So CA girls go to Mammoth to ski, I am about 30 seconds off Hwy 395. Stop and see me and I'll treat you to the best pizza you ever ate. That's my way of saying I'd like to get to know ya.

• Like 1

Hi,

I am in North San Diego County, too. I'd love to meet up with some of you. Where are you guys? I don't seem to see anyone out at the parks that likes the WTM much!

Susie

Yvonne your my closest neighbor:O)

San Francisco Bay Area on the Peninsula.:D

We do miss San Diego:crying: Moved back to NorCal earlier this year.

Silicon Valley, here. San Jose area.

yvonne

ds7

ds7

dd5

We are in Alpine- east county San Diego...wildfire country (survived the Cedar Fire by about 15 ft! Thank the good Lord!)

Homeschooling one daughter, 11.

Is anyone else thinking of going to the Colombia Diggins this year? It is at the end of May, and it's quite reasonably priced and always lots of fun.

I am probably closest to Alpine, I dont know. I am in Ramona, part of San Diego.

Just moved here, definitely not north county girl, so if any one has North San Diego info, my ears are open.

Jeannette

I am in Ramona, part of San Diego.

Hey! Ramona is my dh's and my hometown. We grew up there and moved away about 18 years ago, but both of our families still live in town. I can ask my sister about groups in Ramona, if that would be helpful. Are you hs'ing independently, or with Mountain View?

Hey! Ramona is my dh's and my hometown. We grew up there and moved away about 18 years ago, but both of our families still live in town. I can ask my sister about groups in Ramona, if that would be helpful. Are you hs'ing independently, or with Mountain View?

Julie,

I am so excited, I have not found anyone here to connect to yet. We use K12 independent. So still looking for some great groups.

Thanks,

Jeannette

New here... we're in Carlsbad, north coastal San Diego. We have lived here for 10 years now. Fire away if you have any north county questions! This is the longest I have lived in any one place! Prior to Carlsbad, I lived in San Rafael, CA (Marin county), Los Angeles (graduated from UCLA), and New York City, where I grew up.