Menu

My little girl would be 8 years old today.

My daughter who died at birth. :angelsad2: I just want to say it, to put it out there. It's so internal at this point; it's weird walking around thinking it's Lydia's birthday when hardly anyone else is aware of it. Today I was looking at a boy at our co-op who was born just before Lydia. I was staring at him, marveling that she would be that big, she would be eating lunch and laughing with her buddies.

I just really want to see her again someday.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine how much that hurt and continues to hurt :grouphug:! I have a friend who's daughter was named Lydia, she lived 8 days and forever touched my heart. I will keep both Lydia's in my thoughts!

Marisa

My daughter who died at birth. :angelsad2: I just want to say it, to put it out there. It's so internal at this point; it's weird walking around thinking it's Lydia's birthday when hardly anyone else is aware of it. Today I was looking at a boy at our co-op who was born just before Lydia. I was staring at him, marveling that she would be that big, she would be eating lunch and laughing with her buddies.

I just really want to see her again someday.

So very sorry for your loss. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:grouphug: I am so sorry. I lost a daughter, Faith, to a non-life giving defect at 26 months. I know only a measure of the loss and grief you are feeling. For me, knowing my daughter will never know sin, fear, death, suffering like we do is a huge comfort. I try to explain this to my children as I still try to explain this to myself....some babies are meant for earth and some are meant for heaven. We will be reunited with them. What a glorious day that will be!

:grouphug: I do understand too. My son will be gone a year next Saturday. I am already feeling that I will be even more of a wreck going into this week. I talked to him many times the week he died, but I had talked to him about 4 times last mother's day. It keeps ringing in my ears. I am so sorry that we have to experience pain like this. As much as it hurts, I have to have faith that I will see my Timmy again or else I will just go insane. Hugs to you.

:grouphug: I do understand too. My son will be gone a year next Saturday. I am already feeling that I will be even more of a wreck going into this week. I talked to him many times the week he died, but I had talked to him about 4 times last mother's day. It keeps ringing in my ears. I am so sorry that we have to experience pain like this. As much as it hurts, I have to have faith that I will see my Timmy again or else I will just go insane. Hugs to you.

Kari, I'll be thinking about you as you go through the anniversary. I remember your posts from when Tim died. :grouphug: I'm so sorry.