Menu

Starting a Hunky Husbands Thread!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the facial hair. I think I'll see if my hubby will let his grow out a little. He tried it once, just around the mouth, and I liked it (though it scratches, LOL).

I love a beard too! My dh has had one our entire marriage. I joke with him about shaving it off (it would freak the girls out!) but I think I would cry if he did!

Here's my beautiful man at age 30.

post-7465-1353508405488_thumb.jpg

Those eyes! That black hair! Oh and...the nose! It's always been about that beautiful roman nose!

Here he is this past spring at age 48 1/5 on his horse (Almost as beautiful as he is.) The goatee is grey now, but under that cap, his hair is still mostly black! And the nose...ah.......still drives me crazy! IMG_3017%5B4%5D.jpg

post-7465-1353508405488_thumb.jpg

Edited by katemary63

I hate these kinds of photos! lol They scare me to death. My sister's dh's is a mountain/ rock-climber. He has a million of these photos, and some in ice & snow! Cravasse, man! Death! Heights Step away from the edge!

Here is mine--and yes, he was standing as close as it looks like he is to the edge.

[ATTACH]3496[/ATTACH]

I hate these kinds of photos! lol They scare me to death. My sister's dh's is a mountain/ rock-climber. He has a million of these photos, and some in ice & snow! Cravasse, man! Death! Heights Step away from the edge!

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my thoughts at that moment. DD took that picture; I was busy holding the hand of a writhing five year old who really wanted to go running over to stand next to daddy! :svengo:

That was a fun trip. The anxiety was every bit as spectacular as the scenery. I think I aged five years that week. :glare:

Next vacation I want to go somewhere where I can't fall three miles. :tongue_smilie:

Ever seen this book?

I love the facial hair. I think I'll see if my hubby will let his grow out a little. He tried it once, just around the mouth, and I liked it (though it scratches, LOL).

I love a beard too! My dh has had one our entire marriage. I joke with him about shaving it off (it would freak the girls out!) but I think I would cry if he did!

THANK YOU!!!! You may have saved the beard! He has talked about shaving it into the attached picture for Halloween. He is going as Bram Stoker's Count Dracula. Now, while I think it would be cool for the weekend, I *really* don't want him to shave it!

post-186-13535084057579_thumb.jpg

THANK YOU!!!! You may have saved the beard! He has talked about shaving it into the attached picture for Halloween. He is going as Bram Stoker's Count Dracula. Now, while I think it would be cool for the weekend, I *really* don't want him to shave it!

I saw the picture before I read your post. My initial thought was WOW, her husband REALLY looks like Christian Bale :lol:.

Here's my hotness..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3vhI15egay8/TMcQVy-C8RI/AAAAAAAAAbk/v5oVYjTub0A/s1600/DSCF0267.JPG

and here's a bigger image of him in my profile pic

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3vhI15egay8/TMcQefMFfLI/AAAAAAAAAbs/tYqZyT0UTcs/s1600/DSCF0850.JPG

When people question me about my big family I just smile and say "I have a hot husband." That catches them off guard enough for them to just smile and walk away. :thumbup:

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my thoughts at that moment. DD took that picture; I was busy holding the hand of a writhing five year old who really wanted to go running over to stand next to daddy! :svengo:

That was a fun trip. The anxiety was every bit as spectacular as the scenery. I think I aged five years that week. :glare:

Next vacation I want to go somewhere where I can't fall three miles. :tongue_smilie:

Ever seen this book?

*shivers* I was thinking the same thing as Library Lover! Here's the most telling quote from your book link--speaking of the Grand Canyon deaths: "others are attributed to high testosterone levels"

Sort of funny, but mostly sad.

This picture is a few years old, but it's one of my favorite ones we had taken of dh and the kids. The photographer at Sears almost got fired for taking it, because they thought she recommended the pose and TPTB thought it was dangerous. We requested it because my youngest son was always asking dh to hang him upside down. 41487_1371760155_2247_n.jpg

Edited to add one of him in his uniform taken recently during a burial at sea ceremony. I'm an oddball Navy wife, I love the blues much, much more than the whites that most rave about.

mattsalute.jpg

Edited by nukeswife