Menu

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople.

LOL We went to a They Might Be Giants concert at The Natural History Museum in NYC last week, and they sang this one! Great song!

I was writing something about my teen dd's Halloween costume. She is going as a Dr from the Black Death, complete with beak. I quoted her, but the quote could have been seen as unkind, so I took the whole thing out because I couldn't, that late at night, figure out how to re- write the post.

It was: When Classical Kids Plan Halloween Costumes.

You all made me chuckle! :)

Edited by LibraryLover

I tipped a waitress once, believing it was the polite thing to do. She hit her head on the next table and now I'm banned from the Olive Garden.

So that WAS your picture posted behind the hostess stand! :D I thought they were promoting your group and didn't know how to spell BAND.

I thought this was going to be a thread about the New Testament.

:lol: I thought it was going to be about Nourishing Traditions-style diets. I couldn't imagine why one would hold back from posting on that topic!

(It took me quite awhile after reading the follow-up posts to realize the NT stood for "no text." Boy, I haven't seen that one used in awhile!)