Menu

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so how about if I put it in bold, does that help? It isn't as pretty this way though. Now we shall make the nothing thread about picking fonts...

This one has a cool name Book Antiqua.

Franklin Gothic is pretty cool. Love the name. It was small though, so I sized it up to 3. Now I am trying it in bold.

Okay, back to the Century Gothic but sizing it up. What do you think? Looks like I am shouting. LOL

This one looks cool.

Nah, I don't like any of the others. Phooey.

Nah, I don't like any of the others. Phooey. Well, this is a skinnier version of the original.

I like the "this one looks cool"

Thanks Sunshine. I like it in italic. Now I am tempted to use the Cheshire Cat as my avatar. I was just looking for a big goofy grin. LOL

Love the Cheshire Cat and I think you should make it your Avatar.

I like the italic, I like the size, but not the color.

And the gray always made me think you had been 'grayed out'.

What happens? You hit 50 and BANG! The life-long perfect vision goes a little soft close up.

Bill

Yours didn't start to go until 50? Lucky you! I'm approaching 37 and the close up vision started to go soft close up at least 5 years ago. Luckily it's holding steady and not declining further yet. I thought for sure I would be needing reading glasses by now.

Yours didn't start to go until 50? Lucky you! I'm approaching 37 and the close up vision started to go soft close up at least 5 years ago. Luckily it's holding steady and not declining further yet. I thought for sure I would be needing reading glasses by now.

Yea, absolutely tack-sharp though the full range. 20/10 vision or better. Eyes like eagles. Then Bang!

Now I have a small collection of cheap reading glasses procured by Mrs Spy Car that I'm constantly looking for.

Honey have you seen any...nevermind, I found some :D

Bill (falling apart :D)

Yea, absolutely tack-sharp though the full range. 20/10 vision or better. Eyes like eagles. Then Bang!

Now I have a small collection of cheap reading glasses procured by Mrs Spy Car that I'm constantly looking for.

That's particularly entertaining when you have one set on the end of your nose and another on top of your head.

Mandy

Yesterday, I found my hubby sporting two pair tucked into his shirt. I asked him if he was going for the absent minded professor look and then today I spent 10 minutes looking for my glasses before my huby informed me that I was wearing them. Apparently, senility closely follows loss of eyesight. :001_huh:

Yesterday, I found my hubby sporting two pair tucked into his shirt. I asked him if he was going for the absent minded professor look and then today I spent 10 minutes looking for my glasses before my huby informed me that I was wearing them. Apparently, senility closely follows loss of eyesight. :001_huh:

AND you can apparently catch it from your spouse.

:D

Umm, Bill, the need for reading glasses typically hits at 40. You made it a long way! I thought I had done well. I was aiming for 50, but now the ingredient lists are starting to do me in.:glare:

Hey! I am Mrs. Incredible!

Eek!! Sorry! Do you know how long I searched for an avatar that wasn't too close to someone else's? How I missed that I'll never know! Sorry.... it's gone! I'm back to being nobody until I come up with something else. ;)

HeatherH (don't know how to double quote!!)... sorry sweetie..... I tried it, and it wasn't taken. Had I noticed your siggie before I chose my ID, I would have picked something else. However, since 'what's done is done', we can arm wrestle for the title.:tongue_smilie: Does the fact that my siggie has read "(the other) Heather in Al" since I realized I was 'second' not make up for the accidental faux pas? :D

Edited by Heather in AL
edited for spelling due to not enough coffee!

HeatherH (don't know how to double quote!!)... sorry sweetie..... I tried it, and it wasn't taken. Had I noticed your siggie before I chose my ID, I would have picked something else. However, since 'what's done is done', we can arm wrestle for the title.:tongue_smilie: Does the fact that my siggie has read "(the other) Heather in Al" since I realized I was 'second' not make up for the accidental faux pas? :D

HAH!!!!!

No ye shall have to do penance of mailing me Godiva chocolate every Tuesday until the Boards crash again. . . . . . . . .

or until we move out-of-state, which is definitely likely! :D

Eek!! Sorry! Do you know how long I searched for an avatar that wasn't too close to someone else's? How I missed that I'll never know! Sorry.... it's gone! I'm back to being nobody until I come up with something else. ;)

My avatar is more about being loved to death. See how the family is squeezing her? You can still be Mrs. Incredible and it doesn't bother me a bit. I am sorry you went through trouble for me. I really don't mind if you put it back. On the other hand, the chesire cat is free.:tongue_smilie: