Menu

I still have post-Covid cough/bronchitis

Ginevra

Going on 5 weeks since I tested positive. I got medication and an inhaler earlier but those are gone now, except for the inhaler. 

I know it’s annoying to people around me. It’s annoying to me too. 

• Sad 23

Sometimes the airways just get so irritated that it takes some time to heal. I.e., the continuing cough can cause the continuing cough. This may not be what you need, but we have found that a good cough medicine like Delsym--a 12-hr formula--can sometimes break the cycle a bit so that the irritation goes away and the airways can heal up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I am unfamiliar with covid. With flu, the asthmatics I know, including myself, need nebulizer treatments to help speed up recovery. 

I have considered it. I still have a nebulizer from when my son was younger. 

If your doctor suggests that your airways are just sensitive at the moment,  you might like to consider running an air purifier in your bedroom overnight.  That was effective for my daughter when she had 'cough asthma'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I remember going to the doctor 6 weeks after a virus (I think it was an adenovirus, this was pre-covid) and they just shrugged. Yep, you're coughing post-virus. That happens. It did eventually go away, took maybe 3 months. As I'm an asthmatic, I did use a preventer and as I said in the previous thread - very dark chocolate did soothe the cough trigger at night. 

Having said that, if you think it could be pneumonia, you need to get it checked out. So many people have pneumonia nowadays. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, PeterPan said:

What kind of inhaler? 

bronchitis can need a stronger inhaler. You should be talking with your doc not just posting here. 

Albuterol. 

I dont have a doctor that gives a sh!t. I would have to go back to urgent care and try my luck with whomever drew the short straw today. 

• Sad 6

10 hours ago, Ginevra said:

Going on 5 weeks since I tested positive. I got medication and an inhaler earlier but those are gone now, except for the inhaler. 

I know it’s annoying to people around me. It’s annoying to me too. 

My dad’s cough hung on for several months. 

• Sad 2

When I used to teach in the schools, I'd get "Athsmatic bronchitis" regularly after getting sick. I ended up using an inhaler normally used for emphysema twice daily, plus nebulized Albuterol, plus a rescue inhaler if needed, for several months after each illness. Supposedly it wasn't that I was still infected, but that my airways just needed time to heal and we're super sensitive, so any irritant in the air would set them off. In 20/20 hindsight, I suspect my classroom really needed an air purifier or two. 

You might need stronger meds right now. 

• Like 2

My mom is going through this now, although they wouldn't test for COVID (just said she had a virus). Her doctor gave her a rescue inhaler and nebulizer treatments for the bronchitis. She started using a humidifier with Vicks at night too. It's been 2 months since she got sick. I think it's been a week or so since her last use of the rescue inhaler. She's still using the nebulizer and humidifier.

• Like 1

Personally, I wouldn't continue to use heavier meds/inhalers/nebulizers, etc., unless I knew for sure they were still needed. There have been times I had a nasty lingering cough--but the actual medical issue of bronchitis/infection was gone. That's why I said earlier that sometimes your airways just need a rest. I'm sure the air purifiers wouldn't hurt. (I do have a preventive inhaler that I use when I start having any kind of respiratory issue, but it isn't the same as something like albuterol. And I would still need the cough meds after a virus.)

• Thanks 1

My father's doctor prescribed prednisone and a z pack both times he had covid, and something about that combination fixed him right up.  I suspect it was the prednisone, but what do I know?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, EKS said:

My father's doctor prescribed prednisone and a z pack both times he had covid, and something about that combination fixed him right up.  I suspect it was the prednisone, but what do I know?

Yeah, I had doxycycline but it was a ten-day course and it’s gone now. I do not want to do any further antibx if I can avoid that because I also instantly got a y€ast infection. 

3 hours ago, Soror said:

She started using a humidifier with Vicks at night too.

Using the Vicks vapo rub on the chest area has been useful for my DS18 for day and nighttime.

@Ginevra masking when out, air purifiers when home have helped. (ETA: 1000mg Vit C as well) As for the nebulizer treatments, I think the doctors would evaluate before prescribing anyway. My mom’s bronchitis became pneumonia so I would get your lingering cough evaluated anyway just to be on the safe side. My urgent care is part of a large facility so if I go during office hours, I could get a large chest xray done immediately if needed. 

Edited by Arcadia

4 hours ago, Ginevra said:

Albuterol. 

I dont have a doctor that gives a sh!t. I would have to go back to urgent care and try my luck with whomever drew the short straw today. 

You need to see a doctor. Albuterol is not the end of what can be done for you.

1 hour ago, Ginevra said:

Yeah, I had doxycycline but it was a ten-day course and it’s gone now. I do not want to do any further antibx if I can avoid that because I also instantly got a y€ast infection. 

florastor during antibiotic. 

1 hour ago, EKS said:

yes to steroids. 
op needs to see a doctor. I agree urgent care is not ideal for this. I don’t know your doc but I think sick people don’t think clearly. Covid causes depression and mental health symptoms. Go to your doctor or get a new one. 

I’m not trying to be mean btw. I’m just saying, having had it a lot, you’re not taking care of yourself. Go to a doctor. Take florastor when on antibiotic and probiotics afterward. Go back and get more care. They cannot help you if you sit at home. Message your doc and tell your symptoms so he can tell you to come in. Sick people don’t think clearly.

• Like 2

Did you have pneumonia? Do you feel better except the cough? How are your oxygen sats? Did you start to feel better and then get sick again?

I would go somewhere that can do an x-ray if you don’t feel overwhelmingly better from your worse point and weigh things such as your oxygen sats when deciding if you should go in. Yes, that might mean ER or an urgent care that is in a hospital settings vs. stand-alone (many don’t do X-rays).

For the cough, I think mucinex (without Sudafed is fine) plus the Delsym is really helpful. If you feel like normal except the cough, time and reducing the irritation really do help.

Plus or minus on the inhalers/nebulizers. I’ve had them help some, but when I had pneumonia a couple of months ago (not Covid), they did nothing and sometimes seemed to be making it worse. 

• Like 1

I had the exact same thing and I went to my Pcp who treated me 1st and when the cough just sat there without budging he sent me to an Ent who was useless. Next was an Allergist whose only agenda in life was to get me to sign up for allergy shots and then I went to a Pulmonologist who after all the testing came to the same conclusion as my pcp and said this is allergic rhinitis and mild asthama,He prescribed the same meds my Pcp but added an extra medication Singulair. So the actual combo that worked was Azelastine nasal spray along with Flonase Sensimist 1xday then Singulair 10 mg.18 months later I dropped the Singulair and still use the sprays 5 days a week(went from 7 days to 5 now) 

If you can try 1 thing I would  say try the nose sprays first. This combo makes me drowsy so I use it at night.Ymmv and GL.Cough is just an awful thing.

Wanted to also say the meds I took were prednisone,antibiotics all kinds of cough syrups(prescription to otc),inhaler(albuterol) and a nebulizer(pulmicort)

Edited by mominco
added more info
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, kbutton said:

plus the Delsym is really helpful. If you feel like normal except the cough, time and reducing the irritation really do help.

Yup, it’s this. I feel normal except for the cough and I picked up some Delsym today. I’m going to try that route. 

They did a chest xray and I was clear. My Osats are good - 98-99 every time I check. 

• Like 5

@PeterPan I know you mean well but I feel like you push hard for medical intervention, which is not really my style. I prefer to let things heal naturally whenever it is not risky to do so. I promise you, if I could not breathe, or was unable to lead my life due to feeling so sick or fatigued, I would go back to the doctor. But I do not want to get on the merry-go-round described by @mominco

I guess that’s what I get for whining about still having a cough. 

• Like 2

Yup, it’s this. I feel normal except for the cough and I picked up some Delsym today. I’m going to try that route. 

They did a chest xray and I was clear. My Osats are good - 98-99 every time I check. 

That’s promising!

The mucinex loosens stuff up so that it comes out. Sometimes I don’t realize I even have crud to cough up until I take it—it seems like a dry irritated cough until then.

You can take them together. I’m pretty sure many short-acting cough syrups are a combo of the ingredients of both meds but in short-acting forms.

• Like 2

I'm not a medical professional, but what helps me is very short bursts of extremely intensive exercise.  Like 2 minutes on a spin bike as hard as I can go.  I'll cough like the dickens for a few minutes afterwards, but them I'm good for the rest of the day.  Maybe I just need to use all of my lungs in order to get up that last bit of crud that would otherwise be annoying all day long.  I know that intense exercise might be a cause of long covid, but maybe one short burst isn't as bad for long covid as your typical 30 minute session.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, PaxEtLux said:

I'm not a medical professional, but what helps me is very short bursts of extremely intensive exercise.  Like 2 minutes on a spin bike as hard as I can go.  I'll cough like the dickens for a few minutes afterwards, but them I'm good for the rest of the day.  Maybe I just need to use all of my lungs in order to get up that last bit of crud that would otherwise be annoying all day long.  I know that intense exercise might be a cause of long covid, but maybe one short burst isn't as bad for long covid as your typical 30 minute session.

It’s interesting you say that because I have been flirting with doing a half marathon this November, but in order to do that, I must get going on training. I feel very compelled to do some hard sprints, even as I think that’s probably a crazy idea (I don’t want to get hurt and I haven’t run much in ten years.) But who knows; it might be good for my lungs to have to deal. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ginevra said:

@PeterPan I know you mean well but I feel like you push hard for medical intervention, which is not really my style. I prefer to let things heal naturally whenever it is not risky to do so. I promise you, if I could not breathe, or was unable to lead my life due to feeling so sick or fatigued, I would go back to the doctor. But I do not want to get on the merry-go-round described by @mominco

I guess that’s what I get for whining about still having a cough. 

I don’t think it’s whining and it’s super understandably frustrating. You’re certainly not alone in that you’ll find lots of other spaces with people writing about suffering from the post covid cough.  At five weeks, taking the pretty mild treatment approach you currently are seems reasonable. Five weeks isn’t too unusual. I’d certainly be being mindful though as there are people who have the cough presentation of long Covid. Which, as annoying as that is, is at least better than many of the other variants in that people can still function and work and the cough variant appears to me to be one that seems to almost always eventually resolve. 

1 hour ago, PaxEtLux said:

While nobody knows for sure yet, from what I’ve seen of the experience of those with long Covid, some very short intense exercise seems much, much preferable to a lower intensity prolonged exercise. Anecdotally, there are people who are able to handle some two minute bouts of exercise interspersed throughout the day and be okay who will completely crash for days if they try to take a half hour walk. The difficulty is for someone to find out where the line is for themselves without causing damage. And of course it goes without saying that there are some who would be completely unable to do a two minute bout exercise and/or would be destroyed by doing so.

eta: on second thought, after doing more looking in one of the long haul groups I follow, it seems as likely to go one way versus the other as far as whether short high intensity or long low intensity is worse. I personally just wouldn’t risk it at all. You might handle it just fine, but if you don’t, the risk just totally isn’t worth it.

Edited by KSera
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, KSera said:

long Covid

Bingo. What you don't want is things holding on. 

I wasn't endorsing a merrygo round. The stronger inhalers they use for covid/bronchitis, like Breo, could turn it around in a matter of days. $60 inhaler you're using now vs. a $300 inhaler. I used to be extremely chemically sensitive, so it's not like I'm some med lover either. I want the actual med that works. 

I hope waiting it out works for you. Covid depletes your zinc, B1, and iron, so you might want to get those up before resuming exercise. As the others said, it also increases histamine levels, so bringing down your h1 and h2 (with vitamin C, pepcid, etc.) can help, assuming some of the cough is due to histamine, etc.

Fwiw, my oxygen levels and lung tightness don't necessarily correspond. You may be like this too. I have CRAZY peak flow, like double what the charts say I should be for my age/height. So I can be at 50% of my peak flow (ie. really affected with tightness) and still have perfectly fine O2. For my O2 to drop, which has happened to me one time, I would have to have really, really low peak flow. It may be that as a long distance runner you have a really high peak flow. Not a sports expert, just saying. 

• Like 1

IIRC, my covid cough lasted 6 weeks or so, then went away on its own.  I felt well sooner than that, but the lingering cough felt socially disabling -- it was annoying to both me and to others

It's really crummy.   I'm sorry that you are going through it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wathe said:

IIRC, my covid cough lasted 6 weeks or so, then went away on its own.  I felt well sooner than that, but the lingering cough felt socially disabling -- it was annoying to both me and to others

It's really crummy.   I'm sorry that you are going through it.

Same experience here.  I was not struggling to breathe, had good peak flows and oxygen levels, just that cough.  But hard socially.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ottakee said:

But hard socially.

That’s understandable. I think if someone with the lingering cough is masking in public (with a good mask—not a surgical), that goes a long way to putting people at greater ease around it (unless the people are anti-masker, Covid denialists, but I don’t know why anyone would cater to those people anyway). 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2024 at 10:14 AM, PeterPan said:

I’m not trying to be mean btw. I’m just saying, having had it a lot, you’re not taking care of yourself. Go to a doctor. Take florastor when on antibiotic and probiotics afterward. Go back and get more care. They cannot help you if you sit at home. Message your doc and tell your symptoms so he can tell you to come in. Sick people don’t think clearly.

I want to second this.  I’m so bad about this myself.  

This is totally made up in my head and may or may not be real, but I swear sometimes a cough can become habitual. This has happened to me only 2 or 3 times, but a cough will stick around after I’m really better. It’s like I’ve developed a muscle memory for it and it’s become automatic even though it’s unnecessary, like nail biting or knuckle popping. I’ve had to take steps to intentionally stop coughing. I’ve done things like use cough drops or candy, stay hydrated, intentionally stifle the cough, or take sips of water.  It’s like my throat is irritated from constant coughing so I cough because of the irritation and get stuck in a loop. It’s a very unfun project.

• Like 5

That is definitely a thing @KungFuPanda . I’m curious, @Ginevra if your cough goes away once you’re asleep only to return after you’re awake? This is one of the things that distinguishes habit coughs from other kinds of coughs. And with post Covid, I wouldn’t be so sure that it was habit cough, since a chronic long lasting cough is sometimes part of the illness. But there are some protocols out there for helping resolve it if it has become a habit, throat clearing type cough.

6 hours ago, KSera said:

That is definitely a thing @KungFuPanda . I’m curious, @Ginevra if your cough goes away once you’re asleep only to return after you’re awake? This is one of the things that distinguishes habit coughs from other kinds of coughs. And with post Covid, I wouldn’t be so sure that it was habit cough, since a chronic long lasting cough is sometimes part of the illness. But there are some protocols out there for helping resolve it if it has become a habit, throat clearing type cough.

Sorry; I missed that you had asked about me. 

It does calm down at night, though it really kicks up in the morning, with mucus and what-not. 

I do think Kung Fu is right that it can become habitual and has to be intentionally reversed. I don’t think that’s the case for me, but it’s something to keep in mind. 

I took Delsym for two days and that did quell my cough almost completely. However, Delsym, I discovered, makes me feel like sh!t. It ruined my sleep for one thing, so I was tired and not properly rested, and it gave me a headache. It made me feel spaced-out constantly. So I let it wear off and figured I would just do what I could to not cough. It did return when the Delsym wore off but it is sporadic and not as intense as it was. 

I expect it will continue to taper off over the next couple of weeks. I am doing things to intentionally not cough, like taking a sip of water, sucking on a cough drop, and not giving in to the impulse to cough. 

• Like 4

On 6/30/2024 at 2:55 PM, mominco said:

I had the exact same thing and I went to my Pcp who treated me 1st and when the cough just sat there without budging he sent me to an Ent who was useless. Next was an Allergist whose only agenda in life was to get me to sign up for allergy shots and then I went to a Pulmonologist who after all the testing came to the same conclusion as my pcp and said this is allergic rhinitis and mild asthma,He prescribed the same meds my Pcp but added an extra medication Singulair. So the actual combo that worked was Azelastine nasal spray along with Flonase Sensimist 1xday then Singulair 10 mg.18 months later I dropped the Singulair and still use the sprays 5 days a week(went from 7 days to 5 now) 

If you can try 1 thing I would  say try the nose sprays first. This combo makes me drowsy so I use it at night.Ymmv and GL.Cough is just an awful thing.

Wanted to also say the meds I took were prednisone,antibiotics all kinds of cough syrups(prescription to otc),inhaler(albuterol) and a nebulizer(pulmicort)

This sounds so familiar. *sigh*

Ginevra, I hope you're starting to feel better. Do try azelastine (OTC) if you haven't.

• Like 2

I breathe in blenderized salt particles whenever I have a cough. Breathing in the salt usually causes me to cough a bit but it does a good job clearing out the mucus. Doing this shortly before bed seems to help the most. Might take a few days to a week or so to clear up a lingering cough.

Just add 1/4 cup of salt to a blender, put on the lid, puree for a minute or so, turn off and then remove lid and breathe in the salt cloud through the mouth. I just keep the same salt in there for 3-4 days to reuse before switching out.

Here is a short article about halotherapy (salt therapy), including when you shouldn’t use it.

https://www.webmd.com/balance/what-is-halotherapy

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, KungFuPanda said:

This is totally made up in my head and may or may not be real, but I swear sometimes a cough can become habitual. This has happened to me only 2 or 3 times, but a cough will stick around after I’m really better. It’s like I’ve developed a muscle memory for it and it’s become automatic even though it’s unnecessary, like nail biting or knuckle popping. I’ve had to take steps to intentionally stop coughing. I’ve done things like use cough drops or candy, stay hydrated, intentionally stifle the cough, or take sips of water.  It’s like my throat is irritated from constant coughing so I cough because of the irritation and get stuck in a loop. It’s a very unfun project.

My son’s pulm told him to cough with his arm lightly obstructing his mouth (or pursed lips) because the walls of the trachea can rub on each other and keep everything irritated, but he has tracheal collapse upon exhaling. I am not sure if this applies widely. The idea is that it creates back pressure to keep the airways open. I don’t know if irritated or mucous airways do something similar or not.

• Like 2

If you have had previous run ins with pneumonia, long illnesses, etc. the covid virus can catch in the grooves that form. I forget the proper term, but that's the jist. So for me, when the cough holds on like that it's because the virus has lodged in there. Unfortunately, for me that cough is contagious as well. My covid doc now has me take lengthy courses of antibiotic when I get covid to make sure it's good and gone. Not fun, not good on the gut, but I no longer get weeks of coughing afterward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeterPan said:

If you have had previous run ins with pneumonia, long illnesses, etc. the covid virus can catch in the grooves that form. I forget the proper term, but that's the jist. So for me, when the cough holds on like that it's because the virus has lodged in there. Unfortunately, for me that cough is contagious as well. My covid doc now has me take lengthy courses of antibiotic when I get covid to make sure it's good and gone. Not fun, not good on the gut, but I no longer get weeks of coughing afterward.

Do you get pneumonia every time? I’m just wondering how an antibiotic fixes bits of lingering virus.

Is this covid doc someone other than your primary care person?

11 minutes ago, kbutton said:

Do you get pneumonia every time? I’m just wondering how an antibiotic fixes bits of lingering virus.

Is this covid doc someone other than your primary care person?

I've read contradictory things. I've read that antibiotics do *somewhat* fight covid (which is completely contradictory to standard logic) and of course it's easy to google and see things saying it doesn't. Whatever the case, it's a known thing that when you've had recurrent infections you have damage up and down, making grooves, which make you more prone for things to hold on. I just can't remember the name at the moment, but you are more medical and probably know. And once you get that scarring/grooving going on, you are given antibiotics longer to clear things out. So yes, at this point any virus (RSV, covid, etc.) I get settles in pretty quickly to something requiring an antibiotic. They'll change what they call it with the day, but I end up on antibiotics. I have both a specialist for it and my family practice doc and both use antibiotics pretty quickly on me. 

I know we've had threads where people talk about their regimens and how they're able to prevent things from needing more intervention by using protocols. For whatever reason, this seems to be how it rolls for me. 

4 minutes ago, ScoutTN said:

I still have a lingering cough and chest congestion from a cold (covid? tested negative multiple times) in April. 

Oh my! Have you talked with your GP? Asthma can cause a cough and symptoms like that. Fwiw, I was able to get my everyday need for inhalers down using a very strong turmeric. 

1 minute ago, PeterPan said:

I have both a specialist for it

Is it a pulmonologist? I honestly don’t know anyone specializing in Covid, though I hear there are clinics and such.

2 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Whatever the case, it's a known thing that when you've had recurrent infections you have damage up and down, making grooves, which make you more prone for things to hold on. I just can't remember the name at the moment, but you are more medical and probably know. And once you get that scarring/grooving going on, you are given antibiotics longer to clear things out.

I have heard of biofilms, but that would be from a secondary bacterial infection and would be problematic even when not having an active infection.

I wonder if there is damage to the alveoli? Or general scarring to your trachea/bronchus? There are airway clearance techniques if you have damage to structures that impair your ability to move mucous (and by extension, infectious particles) out of your airways. A pulmonologist who deals with airway malacias, cystic fibrosis, or ciliary body disorders could get you hooked up with a routine. Sometimes people have illnesses that damage that cause malacia or damage to structures that move mucous.

I still don’t know why the antibiotic would work unless you have pneumonia each time, or they aren’t actually clearing out the bacterial infection from the time before.

Antibiotic resistance is a real concern and problem. Also, if you have developed a biofilm, it needs to be dealt with separately. I have a family member that was prone to sinus infections, and doctors kept treating this person with antibiotics each time, like they are doing with you, and the person developed a biofilm. It took a long time to fix the issues (and creative delivery systems for the stronger and awful antibiotics), and my person permanently lost a lot of their sense of taste and smell (many years before Covid). It was not good. This person still has occasional minor but annoying issues that are probably from being on really nasty antibiotics to take care of the biofilm.

My concern for you (besides permanent damage) is that it’s so automatic as a treatment, unless you are getting pneumonia each and every time. Longer/stronger can go on only so long and for so many rounds, and if it’s hanging on between infections, that worries me about a biofilm. I hope you don’t end up with a resistant bacterial infection!

Long Covid hangs on too, but it’s not a virus, as you know/stated.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kbutton said:

I honestly don’t know anyone specializing in Covid, though I hear there are clinics and such.

2 hours ago, kbutton said:

I still don’t know why the antibiotic would work unless you have pneumonia each time

Remember the FLCCC from earlier in the pandemic? Pierre Kory and his invented data that had to be retracted and all that? There are still online doctors that prescribe the FLCCC protocol for COVID, which includes antibiotics in addition to ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Those are the only people I know of automatically prescribing antibiotics for the early stages of covid. Maybe there are others though. 

• Sad 1

On 6/30/2024 at 2:22 PM, Ginevra said:

It’s interesting you say that because I have been flirting with doing a half marathon this November, but in order to do that, I must get going on training. I feel very compelled to do some hard sprints, even as I think that’s probably a crazy idea (I don’t want to get hurt and I haven’t run much in ten years.) But who knows; it might be good for my lungs to have to deal. 

I was thinking of this post a little earlier today when listening to the physics girl long covid livestream. They were talking about how common the experience seems to be of people starting their long covid journey by getting covid, mostly recovering to the point they felt up to doing a hike or doing a hard workout or something and then having a horrendous health crash as a result, beginning their long covid journey. That’s how Dianna (Physics Girl) started her long covid. That would make me very nervous about starting marathon training any time soon!

I hope your cough is improving. 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, KSera said:

Remember the FLCCC from earlier in the pandemic? Pierre Kory and his invented data that had to be retracted and all that? There are still online doctors that prescribe the FLCCC protocol for COVID, which includes antibiotics in addition to ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Those are the only people I know of automatically prescribing antibiotics for the early stages of covid. Maybe there are others though. 

Oh, yeah. At least one of the big deal people was pretty local to me, and I think maybe he had already lost privileges at hospitals before that. 

ETA: I wonder if there was a second similar group because I can’t figure out who the relatively local guy was anymore. 

Edited by kbutton

1 hour ago, KSera said:

getting covid, mostly recovering to the point they felt up to doing a hike or doing a hard workout or something and then having a horrendous health crash as a result, beginning their long covid journey.

Exactly. @Ginevra will do well to respect the virus, rebuild what has been depleted, and resume activity slowly. The stupid accursed virus is known to deplete a number of things, including zinc, b1, and biotin. If you were on antibiotics (and maybe steroids?) you depleted some other bonus things including your good bugs and collagen. 

How do your lungs feel when you breathe? For me, when I get xyz and have been that sick, just resuming deep BREATHING is work. There are all kinds of intricate muscles that surround your ribs to help you breathe deeply and with control. Try working on breathing and see if your energy stays stable. Then add walk. Then add light resistence. As long as your heart rate stays stable and your energy is solid, you're fine. 

I usually have to increase my zinc by *triple* for several months after covid. I'm still taking b1 from my last round and have only decreased my zinc slightly. 

Be very cautious and RESPECT THE VIRUS. 

• Like 1