Menu

Deleting title for privacy

Only me

Has it been determined that the group is truly private?

I set all the settings to private. I am new to this but according to the settings it can't be searched from a different source and you need to be invited to join the group. I don't see it listed under the social groups. It should only show up for those who are actually in the group. Another member of the WTM board has tried to search for it too to make sure it is private and she cannot find it either.

Same here. I don't have PMs to receive an invite, so I think Only me will have to add me herself.

I thought everyone had messenger through the regular board. When I am on the forums page I see 4 white boxes within a blue square. When you click that it will show you several things including messenger. I sent you an invite that should show up there but I will try again.

Only me, could you please try resending my invite? My Msgr feature was off, but it's back on now. I'm sorry!

I'm sorry. I'm trying. For some reason it won't let me resend it since it says I already sent one to you. Im trying again or I'm going to see if there is anything else I can do.

I haven't received a PM nor can I find the group when I go looking for it.

Are you normally able to receive PMs? A few people seem to be having this problem. I sent you an invite but for some reason you didn't receive a message. Since I already sent you an invite it won't let me send you another one. I'm going to see if I can get some answers. Sorry about this.

Are you normally able to receive PMs? A few people seem to be having this problem. I sent you an invite but for some reason you didn't receive a message. Since I already sent you an invite it won't let me send you another one. I'm going to see if I can get some answers. Sorry about this.

I've never had a problem with pms before

I thought everyone had messenger through the regular board. When I am on the forums page I see 4 white boxes within a blue square. When you click that it will show you several things including messenger. I sent you an invite that should show up there but I will try again.

My some reason that Other John cannot figure out, some of us don't have access to PMs even though I used to and at least one of the other users with the same problem used to as well. I don't see anything that says messenger. If you click on my user name, you will see that PM is missing. If you find it there, then that is new! I just checked and I don't see it.

My some reason that Other John cannot figure out, some of us don't have access to PMs even though I used to and at least one of the other users with the same problem used to as well. I don't see anything that says messenger. If you click on my user name, you will see that PM is missing. If you find it there, then that is new! I just checked and I don't see it.

So strange. I will let you know if I figure out another way to invite you. All I know is I click on an invite button and put your username in. I assume from there it is sending a message. I'm trying to figure out if there is a link instead I can send you.

Edited by Only me
  • Like 1

I received the invite, accepted it, and it takes me to a page that says there are no posts in the group yet, and doesn't list me as a member. When I look at the social groups I'm a part of, it doesn't show this one. Can anyone confirm whether I'm a member or not? Are there any posts in the social group?

I'm sorry. This is so frustrating. I'm trying to get help from admin or someone else. It does not show you as a member. I know I invited you and like you said you got the invite. It doesn't make sense. For some reason posts don't show up under "posts" but group discussion.

I received the invite, accepted it, and it takes me to a page that says there are no posts in the group yet, and doesn't list me as a member. When I look at the social groups I'm a part of, it doesn't show this one. Can anyone confirm whether I'm a member or not? Are there any posts in the social group?

This, me, exactly. But I appreciate all of the trying you're doing :grouphug:

I'm sorry. This is so frustrating. I'm trying to get help from admin or someone else. It does not show you as a member. I know I invited you and like you said you got the invite. It doesn't make sense. For some reason posts don't show up under "posts" but group discussion.

Thank you for trying, especially when you've got so much on your plate!

• Like 1

What about making the group public for a certain a time period so those of us who want to join can and then you make it private after that time period? That might help with some of the invite issues that some of us are having.

I went ahead and did this. I hope you can get in.