Menu

Where do you keep your broom?

In the garage, where it's usually hidden...

Occasionally I will find the head of the broom (I always think of The Godfather and the horse!) laying on the floor of the garage where the Young Man has liberated it from the sword/machete/guitar/broomstick.

Our broom has many uses--too bad I can't use it for sweeping anything.:001_smile:

Right by my bed. I never know when I'm gonna get the urge to take a middle of the night spin. :D

:lol: The combination of the subject line with the approach of Halloween made me think this might be along those lines!

Yeah, that broom I park in the garage. My other broom, the one I use for my kitchen and dining room chairs has a little space between a freestanding cabinet and the china cabinet in my dining room. Not the best or most asthetic place, but all we have at the moment. I need to figure out something better. Something really clever. And while I'm at it, maybe I can figure out where to put the vacuum in a place more convenient so I will use it more often.

It should be obvious to me, but it isn't. We don't have a broom closet and so I usually have it leaning in a corner. Ick. Anyone else hold the corner of their kitchen up with a broom? Any cleaver ideas for where to put it or how to decorate it?

Well, it *used* to have a spot in the "laundry room" -- a closet that has the washer and dryer in it. :D

Now that The Kid sweeps the floor, it helps guarantee the fridge doesn't fall over. :lol:

Hmmmm...depends on where the kids left it the last time they used it.:lol:

It could be in the bathroom closet hung up on the door, in the hallway closet, in their bedroom, down by the front door, on the back porch and last but not least.....under the couch!!

Oh...I forgot. The truck bed...go figure. The broom we have a better chance of keeping up with even in all those different places.

The dustpan, however!!! Do you have any idea how many they have ACCIDENTALLY thrown away?!

I now have four dustpans that are kept in various places through out the house not to mention the one that is attached to the broom!!

If you figure something out let me know...:bigear:

Oh man, mine is all over my house. The children carry it upstairs to use it. Then when we need it downstairs we have to go run it down. I think I need a couple more so we are not always in search mode. Plus, having wood floors throughout the entire house it gets used all the time.