Menu

Where do you buy clothing for tween girls

Vida Winter

We've found good tween options at Nordstrom Rack, Gap, Old Navy, and Boden's Johnnie B line.  Boden has sample sales in our area once or twice a year and those are helpful.  

Athleta Girls has some cute stuff!  

Edited by jjeepa
  • Like 1

Justice's prices are ridiculous, do you all know of some special sales?

Children's Place. My daughter will be 13 this October and wears a size 12. I love their jean shorts, they do just above the knees.

They have lots of choices of tees and their pjs are nice too.

Now I will admit Meg has been asking for Old Navy because some of the stuff at CP is a little young, but quite often CP is fifty percent off with free shipping and handling and with her growth spurts lately it is more affordable.

When my dd was that age I found jeans and shorts that fit her at GAP.  Never really shopped there before that or since then.  They had good sales online and some kind of punch card for in store purchases.  But that was a while ago. Also sometimes JCPenney had girls clothes in larger sizes in the store and Kohl's sells larger sizes online but not in store. They seemed to get her through that time period.

Justice's prices are ridiculous, do you all know of some spwhecial sales?

Children's Place. My daughter will be 13 this October and wears a size 12. I love their jean shorts, they do just above the knees.

They have lots of choices of tees and their pjs are nice too.

Now I will admit Meg has been asking for Old Navy because some of the stuff at CP is a little young, but quite often CP is fifty percent off with free shipping and handling and with her growth spurts lately it is more affordable.

Locally (maybe nationally?) Justice got rid of their regular 40% off coupons. Now they have regular sales...sometimes on particular types of clothing and sometimes on the whole store. For instance, dd and I stopped in and notice that all of their pajamas were 40% off, so I bought her nightgown that she had been wanting. That evening, when checking my email, I noticed that the entire store was going to be 30% off the following day. So dd and I trudged back to the mall to buy a few things that were too expensive the day before. Definitely sign up for their emails!

• Like 1