Menu

Ignore this thread!

Do you have dermatitis herpetiformis?

I have rashed out before in different places and I was pretty sure that was gluten related. But the location is...um...different.

That said, I did eat (a little last week and this week) a chocolate bar that wasn't certified GF and could possibly have had contact with wheat products. 

• Like 1

No, but I should let them out when it is running and see what happens. They will probably just run downstairs or hide in their pen.The Neato is the only one to my knowledge that does it. A workout mat is probably OK unless it has fringe. Will a regular vacuum go over it ok?

The bottles are sadly exposed for all to see. Kind of like an under-the-cabinet radio thing. But it's better than having them sitting on the counter waiting to be knocked over. (We only have a bottle or two at a time because dh is the only one who drinks wine.)

That's a great idea! :D

No fringe, regular vacuum is fine.

We did not sit on the couch and hold hands but I probably cried for 3 hours total today. A really bad day after a really long string of really bad days. Hopefully things will improve after today.

Fun fact: Herring talk out their butts for reals.

DS thought it was hilarious!

:lol:

On the hike today, dh passed the arrow sign that said "trailhead" and said, w"hat does that make the other side?" Dd15 said "the trailbutt!" And of course in the middle you have to travel the winding entrails. :ack2:

Edited by Susan in TN
  • Like 9

Baby slept for 1.5 hours in his bed last night! That’s a record. He slept for about 2 hours once but that was when I put him in there still in his bouncer so it doesn’t count. The bouncer trick never worked again, either- he was on to us!

His bed is just the cosleeper next to me, but at least is not actually me. Maybe he’ll eventually sleep on his own!

• Like 11

I am not cooking tomorrow. Well, I usually don't on Sundays. But dh, who said he wasn't watching the Superbowl so I asked if everyone wanted to go out to eat, then said, "Oh, you know I'll end up watching the Superbowl. I want to see Patriots get beat." I didn't think a lifelong activity would stop just like that.

Anyway, he wants hotdogs because we have sauerkraut. And nachos cause Superbowl. And then he asked if we had ingredients for chili! So, I have made sure all ingredients are here and I made salsa. I will not do anymore.

And, no, he wasn't asking me to make any of it. He will cook.

DH is DVRing it. If the Patriots lose, he wants to watch. :mellow:   Me? Having grown up in the Reagan era, I am very good at "Just Say[ing] No."

Ds has gone out on his date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:party:

I hope that it went well.

• Like 7

Good Morning!!!

COFFEE!!!☕ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸

Sunday!!!ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Church!!ðŸ‘ðŸ‘⛪ï¸â›ªï¸ðŸ’•ðŸ’•. I have a 50% attendance rate at church so far this year due to illness (mine and others). Hopefully that will improve.

DS2 come home from winter camp this afternoon. ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Super bowl. ðŸ‘👠Not that I really care because I don’t like either team much, but I will cheer for the Eagles because I dislike them less than I dislike Tom Brady.

• Like 4

I'm officially sick. I've been fighting it for days, and I give up. I'm giving myself permission to be sick today. Tomorrow I will feel better.

((Lana)). You must lay around all day today and make others wait on you.

And it they can’t manage to do that, at least they all must take care of themselves.

Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 4

Good morning!

It's Super Sportsball Day!

((Lynn's youngest dd))

(((Lana)))

I was cranky this morning. The youngest 2 dds will be spending some time sorting through clothes. It is also cold and rainy.

A prime example of google manipulating our search results. :D

Slache and I are too cheap to spend the money necessary to skew the results in our favor.

More coffee!

Edited by Susan in TN
  • Like 5

Good Morning!!!

COFFEE!!!☕ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸â˜•ï¸

Sunday!!!ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Church!!ðŸ‘ðŸ‘⛪ï¸â›ªï¸ðŸ’•ðŸ’•. I have a 50% attendance rate at church so far this year due to illness (mine and others). Hopefully that will improve.

DS2 come home from winter camp this afternoon. ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Super bowl. ðŸ‘👠Not that I really care because I don’t like either team much, but I will cheer for the Eagles because I dislike them less than I dislike Tom Brady.

:iagree:

I'm from the eastern side of Pennsylvania, so I should be an Eagles fan.  But, I'm not.  Except for today.

Growing up I didn't really have a football team.  My sports-loving grandma had been a Colts fan, but they took off for Indianapolis.  She spent most Sundays rooting against the Cowboys.

Philadelphia is not the nicest city, in my limited experience.  I call it The City of Brotherly Shove.  :coolgleamA:  Usually I just pretend that it's part of New Jersey.

I was going to wear green and white today, but after I got dressed I realized that I was not enough of an Eagles fan to pull it off.  So I'm wearing purple and pink.  :)

• Like 5

Why do these girls insist on growing! :glare: Dd11 is down to 4 pairs of pants that fit her (and one of those has a big tear in the knee) and dd9 has 6, including 3 pairs from dd11 and one pair that she can wear if we get the stains out.

I know, right? I think Gymnast is down to two pairs of pants, but I'm not really sure. Oh, wait. 3. One has a hole in the knee but fits. One does not have hole in the knee but is slightly too short. The third fits and does not have a hole in the knee. We've never been able to pass on clothes. My girls play way too hard to do so...(ie, they all have stains).

• Like 2