Menu

No woman can be pregnant forever...Tomorrow I will be pregnant no more.

I'm going in for my induction tomorrow- assuming I don't go into labor before then, which I would prefer.

I can't wait to hold this baby. I just wish I could make that happen without feeling labor.

If you could stand to continue your prayers and good thoughts a little longer I could use them. As the time draws near I find myself surprisingly anxious and emotional. I will miss going through labor with my dh. He always made me laugh and kept the worry out of my mind. I can be entirely too serious at these times.

Thanks again ya'll.

Jo

I've been wondering about you. Hey there is hope. I was scheduled for an induction with dd#6 and she came the night before. And, even if nothing happens tonight, an induction isn't the worst thing in the world. It will go fine. Your mom is there, right? I will indeed lift you up in prayer the next 24 hours. Hoping to hear soon about your new little guy.

:grouphug:

I'm looking forward to the announcement. Drink a glass of wine this evening and just relax as best you can. I know that's not easy. I gave birth to our fourth without dh and it was tough, but it can be done.

With number 2, I was scheduled to come in and ended up going into labor on my own. :)

Jo--Your post is timely. I just finished praying for you and your family about 15 minutes ago. I've got you on a "Stickie" on my Mac desktop and it prompts me to remember you guys in prayer whenever I see it. I will be thinking about you and praying for you tomorrow. Prayers that all goes smoothly. Looking forward to seeing a pic of that sweet baby if you feel like sharing!

I'm going in for my induction tomorrow- assuming I don't go into labor before then, which I would prefer.

I can't wait to hold this baby. I just wish I could make that happen without feeling labor.

If you could stand to continue your prayers and good thoughts a little longer I could use them. As the time draws near I find myself surprisingly anxious and emotional. I will miss going through labor with my dh. He always made me laugh and kept the worry out of my mind. I can be entirely too serious at these times.

Thanks again ya'll.

Jo

Go, Jo! You can do it! You're the BATTLEMAIDEN!

Hang in there, sweets. Hugs to you across the miles. :grouphug: