Menu

Happy birthday to me!

bolt.

I always like it when my birthday is on labour day. It's like having my own personal public holiday.

However, I've hit some disappointments today (some of them pretty petty) and I'm having trouble keeping my mood positive.

It would help if you might all tell me how wonderful I am!

However, I've hit some disappointments today (some of them pretty petty) and I'm having trouble keeping my mood positive.

It would help if you might all tell me how wonderful I am!

:grouphug:  I hope your day has improved. Just think of it as your birthday week and hopefully the rest of the week will be a better one :grouphug: . 

Your birthday could have been in March and I'd still think you're pretty wonderful!  ;)

And if your disappointments today have been in any way related to Y chromosomes somewhere... join the crowd!  (Misery does love company.)  If not, pretend they happened a different day.  If you're getting older, this can be easy to do.  If it isn't easy to do, be thankful you haven't gotten that old yet!

And grab a chocolate bar or something else that you'd ask for in a secret pleasure sort of thing.  You have permission today... ;)