Menu

s/o depression...funny movies for me for tonight?

Halcyon

One of my favorites is Mrs. Doubtfire, although the divorce part is distinctly sad. For really light, silly humor, The Princess Bride. Every time I watch that, I wonder why it's so funny, but I can't help but chant, "My name is Inigo Montoya..."  :laugh:

I remember the 2008 Get Smart movie really made me laugh. 

The Other Guys with Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell is hilarious, but it can be very crude in parts, avoid if that's not your thing. 

RED, another funny movie, action oriented and totally silly in places. 

The Switch with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman, sweet, read the premise to see if it fits your description

Amelie  is finally on Netflix. French, with subtitles. 

I wanted to make another laugh out loud suggestion that is not a movie, or even a show. Damnyouautocorrect.com

And if you haven't checked it out yet, it's been posted here a couple times in the past couple weeks - search the Haribo sugar free gummy bears on Amazon. Read the reviews - I laughed until I could barely breathe.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

I wanted to make another laugh out loud suggestion that is not a movie, or even a show. Damnyouautocorrect.com

And if you haven't checked it out yet, it's been posted here a couple times in the past couple weeks - search the Haribo sugar free gummy bears on Amazon. Read the reviews - I laughed until I could barely breathe.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

:iagree: Agreed! When I went away with some other moms, we sat around the table reading that! I haven't laughed so hard in ten years! 

I watched Barefoot in the Park recently, and it did make me laugh.  When I want to be guaranteed a laugh, however, I usually watch one of the old sitcoms:  Dick Van Dyke, or I Love Lucy.  Sometimes Get Smart.  A newer sitcom, Monk, usually makes me laugh too.

I remember the 2008 Get Smart movie really made me laugh. 

The Other Guys with Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell is hilarious, but it can be very crude in parts, avoid if that's not your thing. 

RED, another funny movie, action oriented and totally silly in places. 

The Switch with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman, sweet, read the premise to see if it fits your description

Amelie  is finally on Netflix. French, with subtitles. 

I was actually one of the few people who liked Ted. I think I am just a Marky Mark fan. :)

oh I love My Cousin Vinny. Somehow, last year, I thought this would be a GREAT movie to introduce the kids too.

I was sooooo m*therf***ing wrong. LOL

This made me LOL.

In The Heat, the Melissa McCarthy (is that her name? LOL) character could have been based on my sister and the way she overreacts to stuff. I think that made it extra funny to me.