Menu

Black Friday homeschool deals?

Bensmom

Bravewriter said they'll have a sale

Jot it down and partnership writing are on sale $25 for 1, $45 for both through the weekend.  I'm definitely getting PW, it's been on my wishlist for awhile.  Also, they're going to have a mystery new item on sale for a couple of dollars on TG.

Landry Academy is having specials today through Friday.  The specials are good for only 4 hours. 

ETA:  The specials are on the online classes page, not the home page.

current offer through 6pm ETA

Buy 7 generic semesters for online classes and receive a free Kitchenaid Artisan stand mixer

Adoramus usually has a sale on everything. I haven't seen an email yet though. Last year they sent it right before Thanksgiving.

Got the email.

25% off everything, it's a great deal for stuff that you don't see discounted very often. I bought TWSS and SWI-A during their Easter sale.

The code is BLACK13

Two things that are not curricular but may be helpful:

Warner Brothers is having a big sale on DVDs (under $5) and Blu Rays (under $10) with free shipping, at wbshop.com; 9% back today via ebates also

On Cricket magazine and related titles by Carus Publishers, two offers:

1 - Magazines.com is selling them for $16.98 for one year, and you can get 40% back from ebates (I think the cash would come back in March) - if you got a $10 BF gift card from magazines.com, use it now! [i have used both magazines.com and ebates and found them reliable and normal; you can easily change your subscription yourself to manual renew from auto-renew as soon as you order it, by going to manage subscriptions]

2 - at the publisher's website there are have various deals around $20 on their website, for one year of print + digital, at cricketmag.com 

Hint: If you don't feel like going around their site, trying out various codes, open up the catalog (the one that's like looking at a print one), and use the code there, as it's for $19.95 for a year of print + digital, so no reason to pay more than this

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

[quote name="heartlikealion" post="6046864" timestamp="

Right now on Amazon there is a promo code HOLIDAY30 to save 30% on one book. I wish I knew when it expired.

I just googled and it looks like the code is good through 11/30...I tried to use it for a textbook however, and it seems to have a maximum value of $10 and cannot be through a 3rd party seller. Still, I used it to order the Theodore Gray Molecules book for hubby's Christmas (and mine!)

• Like 1

On Cricket magazine and related titles by Carus Publishers, two offers:

1 - Magazines.com is selling them for $16.98 for one year, and you can get 40% back from ebates (I think the cash would come back in March) - if you got a $10 BF gift card from magazines.com, use it now! [i have used both magazines.com and ebates and found them reliable and normal; you can easily change your subscription yourself to manual renew from auto-renew as soon as you order it, by going to manage subscriptions]

2 - at the publisher's website there are have various deals around $20 on their website, for one year of print + digital, at cricketmag.com 

Hint: If you don't feel like going around their site, trying out various codes, open up the catalog (the one that's like looking at a print one), and use the code there, as it's for $19.95 for a year of print + digital, so no reason to pay more than this

If you use the promo code GOBBLE, some of the Carus magazines drop to $11.98/year. Someone posted this on the Gen Ed board and it worked for me.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...