Menu

problem with forum

Between the captchas(there is a thread with that) and my notification button (goes to the full screen instead of drop down so it never resets to zero like it used to) and no hover feature on the posts so I have to click into them, someone must be working on upgrades again I think. Of course they forgot to check with me if this was a convient time to do so....it isn't.

Yup. Same problem here.

Justamouse started another thread about it called "captchas" but I'm on my iPad so I can't link it for you.

But please know that you're not alone! I wonder if the site was under attack from some sort of spambots or something. I sure hope that wasn't the case -- SWB is kind enough to let us use these forums for free, and I would hate to think that some idiot spammers are causing her a lot of aggravation and expense.

Was getting this same problem since last night on 2 different computers, using Firefox and Chrome.  This morning I toughed it out (on Firefox on one computer) for several posts, and it seems to have cleared.  The panel that would come up did suggest virus scanning -- I haven't tried this yet, but I guess go through the security routine on enough and it deems you are okay.