Menu

#4 is on the way!!

We weren't planning on having another child, but one is coming at the end of April :)

I was going to wait until I was 12 weeks along to tell people, but I already look pregnant and people were guessing so I didn't want to take the fun out of telling with rumors.We told everyone yesterday, sooo fun!!! I guess being older and overweight and this being my 4th I am just going to look huge the whole time. I have known since I was 3 weeks along and so I am SO glad to let the secret out!!

I am a little nervous because I did miscarry at 15 weeks before, but it is all in Gods hands now and I can sit back and relax and enjoy it :D:D:D I was sick as a dog up until last week and now I feel great :D

Yay! What's your dd? I'm due 4/22, but I'm always a week early. I hear ya about the 4 th and huge. I look pg already an I've gained 7 lbs!

I am due 4/23!!! I always get induced, my babies never wanna come out :glare: I have gained a ton of weight. I had recently lost 85 and was 25 from goal weight and then when I was so sick all I could eat were carbs and soda. I never ever puke so to ward off the constant nausea I literally walked around with a bag of cold noodles and a ginger ale. I ate breads noodles and crackers for 6 weeks. UGH!!

Oh well the weight gain is for a good cause and I can always lose it again!!

I am due 4/23!!! I always get induced, my babies never wanna come out :glare: I have gained a ton of weight. I had recently lost 85 and was 25 from goal weight and then when I was so sick all I could eat were carbs and soda. I never ever puke so to ward off the constant nausea I literally walked around with a bag of cold noodles and a ginger ale. I ate breads noodles and crackers for 6 weeks. UGH!!

Oh well the weight gain is for a good cause and I can always lose it again!!

Fun! We can be due date sisters:) yeah, i never get sick either and my cravings were all very high fat:0

Fun! We can be due date sisters:) yeah, i never get sick either and my cravings were all very high fat:0

cool!! One of my good friends is due April 19th and its fun to have other people to go through a pregnancy with!! I am working on eating healthy and exercising now that I feel better :)