Menu

Here I go again- pregnant but potential problems.

Yeah. You really nailed it. After a couple of losses (and I can't imagine four in a row!!!) it is impossible to be truly happy or excited by a new pregnancy, because it's overshadowed by the worry and fear that "it" is going to happen yet again. Add in some potentially bad symptoms like spotting, and that worry and fear is even worse.

And last time, I thought if only I could see my levels double, and then if only I could see a heartbeat, I'd feel reassured, everything would be fine then. Yeah, well, I saw my levels double more than once, I saw a heartbeat, and then lost it right after that anyway.

I don't think I'll feel really good about this one until if and when I get out of that first trimester! But I still hope for good news in the meanwhile- levels doing what they should, no more bleeding, a heartbeat, etc.

I really appreciate all those thoughts, prayers, and posts!

Just seeing this.. Praying. :grouphug:

I just saw this as well! It completely sucks to have to be so worried.

You and I can rest together while we wait for more news.

Praying for you and your sweet baby.

I have been thinking of you! I really, really hope this works out for both of us! :grouphug:

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.

I would ask for a progesterone test when you get a followup beta. I had low p4 with DD, and I don't think she'd be around if I hadn't supplemented. My early #s were very, very low, to the point that the prognosis would not have been good at all.

As a quick update, the last two times I used the bathroom before I went to bed for the night last night, there was no spotting, and I haven't noticed any at all today so far (and it's after 5 PM here)! Yay!

Now, just hoping for good news when I go get my HCG levels re-tested tomorrow!

As a quick update, the last two times I used the bathroom before I went to bed for the night last night, there was no spotting, and I haven't noticed any at all today so far (and it's after 5 PM here)! Yay!

Now, just hoping for good news when I go get my HCG levels re-tested tomorrow!

:party: Woo Hoo! :party: