Menu

s/o: so did you eat a cupcake?

Did you eat cupcakes in the last couple days?  

1. 1. Did you eat cupcakes in the last couple days?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • No, but I'm going to tomorrow!
    • I gave my kilt-wearing chicken a cupcake, but not the diaper-wearing chicken!

No. :glare:

I'm on a diet. I'm not sure it's fair for the rest of you to eat cupcakes when I can't.

:D

But seriously, I'm trying to avoid junk food. Threads about junk food I can totally do!

Yeah! What about those of us who can't eat sugar? :glare: I'll live with the pain of knowing you ate cupcakes and I couldn't. Way to rub your "OOOO! I'm able to eat sugar"-ness in my face! ;)

Yes! I was in DC today, so I *had* to stop by Sticky Fingers vegan bakery (if you've ever watched Cupcake Wars, they've been contestants--and won--twice). I came home with half a dozen. :tongue_smilie: My husband had a lemon lavender, the kiddo had a strawberry, and I had a gluten-free mocha cupcake. They were awesome...and I plan to have another tomorrow. :D

Nope, but I won't be satisfied until I make some :D

P.s. Does anyone wanna explain WHY those threads got locked? I've yet to figure out the exact Shut Down formula.

No one confided in me, but I assume that they were just too long and overwhelm the server. I think they didn't want the second one to grow into a continuation of the first one.

No, but I did make 4 varieties of ice cream. We won't be able to taste them until tomorrow because they need to be in the freezer for at least 8 hours and I didn't get them in there until around 6pm. I've never tried this before, but I found a recipe that didn't require an ice cream machine, just a mixer (and a blender if you want to make a fruit variety).

I did!!! However, it was my dd's bday party day. I used my family's Texas Sheet Cake recipe and made cupcakes with it (never had done this before). I also made chocolate buttercream frosting and swirled it (thickly) on top. According to my 12 year old niece, WAY better than the normal sheet cake. Yum...they were good!