Menu

Newest FB rollcall (again)

It's not so much a group with a name (tho' there are some specialty groups for reading, etc.- The Well Trained Moms for example) just a bunch of people sharing their day from here. It's pretty cool, for example, if you put out a question on a subject / food, a whole bunch of people chime in.

Jo gives out the best.ever.in.this.world recipes!

Yesterday I had a lot of help with a women's suffrage study for the kid.

It's pretty neat keeping up with people I think. :)

Participate if you'd like. Facebook worked out pretty nice during the outage, it was good to be able to keep things going while the servers were kerplunked.

Just add your name to the posts here.

I'll go first.

Julie Smith

Oh! You're Julie! I'm Jessica Donaldson Rush. I really enjoyed talking to you on Facebook during the outage.

I would like if there was a private FB Group for Hivers. I prefer the ability to yak with everyone vs. posting to individual walls, know what I mean? Is that a possibility?

There isn't one already? I hadn't thought to look. But it's not at all hard to start a FB group.

Oh! You're Julie! I'm Jessica Donaldson Rush. I really enjoyed talking to you on Facebook during the outage.

Ya, I'm gabby! We aren't exactly "in the sticks" but I'm home a lot, goes in streaks.

Even when I'm not, I'm running amok with my cell phone taking pictures of pretty much everything anyway. I've always something to say. :D

There's an open group here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/3125465170/

Thanks!

How do you post to it? I just joined the Facebook group, but I can't see anywhere to click to type something in.

I think you have to be OK'd by an admin. I clicked on a button to join and that button now says "Cancel Request".

Folks can also send me PM's to find me on FB :001_smile:.

I hope this works-

I'm Kimberly Chambers. (seems to have worked! :D)

Now to go through and add everyone. I was thinking of making a private group once I started friending people. Would there be any interest in this? I know there's the public group for anyone who's read WTM, but I thought that if we had a private FB group just for board members it would be good for daily chit-chat and posting quick pics of projects or quick questions (of the, quick- can I eat this? variety:lol:).

Anyone else interested?