Menu

Seriously hive, I have had it up to here with my crazy neighbors.

Okay next door this woman took her dog outside to do his business and he kept barking at me. Like what teh heck. I was out taking a toke and didn't need my kids to walk up fromt eh barking dog and find me. I told her to shut that thing up and she didn't listen so I did what I had to make her hide. I threw her garbage all over the lawn. That crazy woman had the nerve to call the cops on me. For pete's sake can't I get any silence around here.

THEN I had to confront the woman from down the block. THat broad thought it was okay to be looking at my husband. Seriously, what if he liked her golf cart and ran away with her in it. I had to make sure she knew darn well that I saw what she did and that it will not be tolerated.

To make matters worse the family across the street stole my cat. They stole it and can't even be bothered to take care of it. I bought food for it, after all it's my cat and the man over there keeps dumping it out. THey better watch out, if I don't get my cat back I am going to pee on their lawn and make it my territory.

Seriously this block is full of nut jobs. I really need to move.

Sorry, sweetie, you need medication and a therapist. Perhaps a little hospital stay will help, too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're coming to take me away haha. They're coming to take me away ho-ho. Hoho, hehe, haha to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time....

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though I had a problem with one of my neighbors. I was trying to be kind and help her write her will (she's got a lot of cats to be concerned with) and she keeps blowing me off all the time I'm trying to setup an appointment.

Then the other day I was minding my own business pushing my stroller along the sidewalk on the left side of the path (as is the custom) and this crazy lady kept giving me dirty looks and acting like I was going to hit here. I've been trying to avoid her ever since she took up this crazy arm swing walk.

Seriously though I had a problem with one of my neighbors. I was trying to be kind and help her write her will (she's got a lot of cats to be concerned with) and she keeps blowing me off all the time I'm trying to setup an appointment.

Then the other day I was minding my own business pushing my stroller along the sidewalk on the left side of the path (as is the custom) and this crazy lady kept giving me dirty looks and acting like I was going to hit here. I've been trying to avoid her ever since she took up this crazy arm swing walk.

did I ever tell you about the woman that had me over for dinner? I was so nice and made her a list of foods to avoid to make it easier on her and she couldn't even stick to that. She tried to poison the kids with her mad cow diseased meat. I thought maybe no one ever taught her how to cook so I offered to teach her but she hasn't called me for lessons yet.

Edited by swellmomma

Does she carry a poster covered in wet glitter glue?:lol:

I just want to say that I love all you gals and the occasional guy and even the occasional troll. If I'm going to be banned then there's no group of people I'd rather be with. :001_smile:

They're coming to take me away haha. They're coming to take me away ho-ho. Hoho, hehe, haha to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time....

You be as happy as you want for now, and we will be happy with you. I have to warn you, though, all fun and games will be over once they arrive. Trust me. BTDT

:auto:

did I ever tell you about the woman that had me over for dinner? I was so nice and made her a list of foods to avoid to make it easier on her and she couldn't even stick to that. She tried to poison the kids with her mad cow diseased meat. I thought maybe no one ever taught her how to cook so I offered to teach her but she hasn't called me for lessons yet.

HAHAHA!!!!!! I am LOVING this!!!

What song is that??? My dad used to sing it all the time.

What song is that??? My dad used to sing it all the time.

It was on a record I had as a kid so I sang it often.

you go Here is a better version imo, though the first one is the one I grew up listening to.
you can dance to. Edited by swellmomma

It was on a record I had as a kid so I sang it often.
you go Here is a better version imo, though the first one is the one I grew up listening to.
you can dance to.

My mom used to sing that sometimes when I was a kid! Hey, wait, I just realized that might have been a bad sign...:tongue_smilie:

...and I'll be happy to see those nice young men, in their clean white coats....

Ok, I was seriously concerned for a minute there that someone had hacked your account!! :lol:

Who was it that posted the other day that she needed some excitement? Guess somebody was listening!!

I was starting to wonder, and then I got to the cat..

I am crying I am laughing so hard! I really needed that!:D:lol::D

Seriously hive, I have had it up to here with my crazy neighbors.

Okay next door this woman took her dog outside to do his business and he kept barking at me. Like what teh heck. I was out taking a toke and didn't need my kids to walk up fromt eh barking dog and find me. I told her to shut that thing up and she didn't listen so I did what I had to make her hide. I threw her garbage all over the lawn. That crazy woman had the nerve to call the cops on me. For pete's sake can't I get any silence around here.

THEN I had to confront the woman from down the block. THat broad thought it was okay to be looking at my husband. Seriously, what if he liked her golf cart and ran away with her in it. I had to make sure she knew darn well that I saw what she did and that it will not be tolerated.

To make matters worse the family across the street stole my cat. They stole it and can't even be bothered to take care of it. I bought food for it, after all it's my cat and the man over there keeps dumping it out. THey better watch out, if I don't get my cat back I am going to pee on their lawn and make it my territory.

Seriously this block is full of nut jobs. I really need to move.

You had me going for a moment...until I got to the part about throwing the garbage. :lol::lol:

...and I'll be happy to see those nice young men, in their clean white coats....

I was starting to wonder, and then I got to the cat..

I am crying I am laughing so hard! I really needed that!:D:lol::D

I missed it until I saw about the husband. I knew Swellmama was single, and then I recognized the story.:D

Lol these jokers just don't get that the jokes on them.

:iagree:

Don't get me started on birthday parties for a lonely shy child who has no friends and I need everyone to JAWM to have my kids NOT attend her party. Auuuuugh.

Edited by tex-mex

Please. You haven't even seen MY crackpot neighbors. Their kids are always out playing. During school hours! I tried to be kind and take them enrollment forms for the local school, but they won't even take them. They made some lame noises about "homeschooling". As if that's even legal. :glare:

And I can believe I missed another troll thread!

Please. You haven't even seen MY crackpot neighbors. Their kids are always out playing. During school hours! I tried to be kind and take them enrollment forms for the local school, but they won't even take them. They made some lame noises about "homeschooling". As if that's even legal. :glare:

And I can believe I missed another troll thread!

How weird! WHO homeschools their kids? I am curious, though, are they social freaks?:tongue_smilie:

How weird! WHO homeschools their kids? I am curious, though, are they social freaks?:tongue_smilie:

Oh yes, they are serious social freaks. The girl doesn't even bother to dress in style and she is at LEAST nine and doesn't wear ANY make-up. And I swear the poor kids don't know anything about what music is popular these days. I even heard a rumor that their creepy parents won't even let them watch regular tv all the time like normal people. Maybe I should call Children's Services........

Oh yes, they are serious social freaks. The girl doesn't even bother to dress in style and she is at LEAST nine and doesn't wear ANY make-up. And I swear the poor kids don't know anything about what music is popular these days. I even heard a rumor that their creepy parents won't even let them watch regular tv all the time like normal people. Maybe I should call Children's Services........

Oh, those POOR kids! They probably live in a closet and get let out once per day for fresh air! Play all the popular music LOUD so the kids can at least have some sort of enjoyment. NO MAKE-UP at age nine? That is just CRUEL.

Took me a moment *blush*...I got stuck on swellmomma stepping out for a toke :lol:

I didn't know what a toke was. I thought it was a typo.:lol: then I thought it was weird that swellmama would throw trash all over someone's yard, but them to be ok with sharing about it here?

I didn't realize what was going on until the stroller part. How pathetic. :blushing:

I didn't know what a toke was. I thought it was a typo.:lol: then I thought it was weird that swellmama would throw trash all over someone's yard, but them to be ok with sharing about it here?

I didn't realize what was going on until the stroller part. How pathetic. :blushing:

I only know about "toke" because of the song "Joker". My husband had to explain what a "toker" was.

Oh, those POOR kids! They probably live in a closet and get let out once per day for fresh air! Play all the popular music LOUD so the kids can at least have some sort of enjoyment. NO MAKE-UP at age nine? That is just CRUEL.

Obviously those of you that didn't know what a toke was did not attend the right high schools or at least did not know the right people. Obviously the good stuff was not available to you easily.

(okay for the record I have never used any drugs beyond prescription in my life...feel like I should put that out there)

Well, that just proved that I am on these boards too much because I knew exactly what she was talking about, and I remember each of those threads. *NTGOTC

*Need to get off the computer.

:lol: That's what I was thinking last night as I posted them lol. I don't remember exactly each person they happened to but remember the stories.

:lol:

I saw a man in a kilt at my son's college graduation yesterday. That is all.

Hey, I can one-up you there. We saw a man yesterday dressed "normally" on his top half, but on his bottom (I kid you not) he was wearing a pink frilly skirt and pink bobbie socks. We all had to bite our lips while he walked past us to keep from laughing! (This guy was rather a tough looking guy - I didn't want him to beat us up!)

Hey, I can one-up you there. We saw a man yesterday dressed "normally" on his top half, but on his bottom (I kid you not) he was wearing a pink frilly skirt and pink bobbie socks. We all had to bite our lips while he walked past us to keep from laughing! (This guy was rather a tough looking guy - I didn't want him to beat us up!)

Hmmm, I wonder what bet he lost. My kids would have never managed not to make a comment about it. They have no manners that way.

Obviously those of you that didn't know what a toke was did not attend the right high schools or at least did not know the right people. Obviously the good stuff was not available to you easily.

(okay for the record I have never used any drugs beyond prescription in my life...feel like I should put that out there)

I have also heard this when talking about a cigarette too which is exactly what I figured at first when reading the original post. I was thinking Gosh most people don't post that they smoke on this board, I hope she is doing OK! I thought you were really stressed out for a minute!

I tried to help my neighbors by putting their vans in my garage sale to sell them and did they appreciate all my hard work? No. They screamed at me that they wanted to KEEP their OWN vans and to mind my own business!

Then they had the nerve to get upset when I tried to make their front yard look nice. All I did was pull up the newly planted and just growing grass!

My whole block is nothing but trouble!

Or they have not been singing the devotional classic "One toke over the line, Sweet Jesus." :tongue_smilie: <----humor, recognize it, learn it, love it. Your life (or at least your sanity) may depend upon it. :gnorsi:

When my husband explained what some of my favorite songs really meant (think classic rock). I was :ohmy::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Yep! I didn't realise till a few years ago (after age 30) what "I really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree" meant :blushing: And here I would sing it out loud in the car with kids. I think things like that just went over my head as a teen (I was pretty innocent...friends had to explain a lot of things to me).

And here I love my hippie music :D (I used to think "one toke over the line" was "one toe over the line")

Puff the Magic Dragon is still about growing up and a child's imagination though, not drugs!

Edited by mommaduck

Hmmm, I wonder what bet he lost. My kids would have never managed not to make a comment about it. They have no manners that way.

I don't think it was a joke. I think he was a homeless guy - which we normally would never laugh at but his skirt really was a surprise. Ds whispered to me, "It's not even a utili-kilt!"