Menu

Please pray

I'm about 7 weeks pregnant. I just had a rather forceful vomiting session, and after that I discovered I was bleeding. No pain or cramping, and when I called the doctor she said it's a good sign that I'm feeling sick and not having any cramping or pain. I know it's not unusual to have some bleeding during pregnancy, but I never did with my other two, so I'm having a tough time not worrying. I'm supposed to go in on Monday so they can check things out.

I had terrible morning sickness with DD10. I vomited so forcefully that it pulled the placenta away from the uterine wall and caused mild bleeding. I recommend that you put yourself on rest and make sure that you stop vomiting. My doctor prescribed phenergan, which stopped the nausea and vomiting. Good luck! The rest of my pregnancy was fine and DD10 is healthy and feisty.

Prayers!

I had an episode of bleeding around 8 or 9 weeks with my 6yo son that involved clots and everything. It turned out to be a subchorionic bleed (from behind the placenta) that just needed to heal and everything turned out fine.

Hugs - bleeding during pregnancy is scary even if it is common.

((HUGS)) and prayers!

I woke up to a "Pop!" at 14 weeks this pregnancy and gushed blood.

It was a subchorionic hemmorhage and baby Isaiah is doing well. He is settled in my ribs as I type this.

(I've had bleeding in all but 1 of my pregnancies. The one I didn't bleed in had the most complications. How is that for strange "odds"? LOL)

Sick is a really good sign about your levels. I think maybe you just strained a bit against the cervix which is extra sensitive right now? Stay calm.:grouphug:

:iagree:I spotted out of the blue, too. It stopped, and pregnancy went on. It is common.

Sick is a really good sign about your levels. I think maybe you just strained a bit against the cervix which is extra sensitive right now? Stay calm.:grouphug:

I had terrible morning sickness with DD10. I vomited so forcefully that it pulled the placenta away from the uterine wall and caused mild bleeding. I recommend that you put yourself on rest and make sure that you stop vomiting. My doctor prescribed phenergan, which stopped the nausea and vomiting. Good luck! The rest of my pregnancy was fine and DD10 is healthy and feisty.

I'm hoping this is all it is. I haven't had constant vomiting, but when I do, it's always very forceful (it's always like that, even when I'm not pregnant). The bleeding seems to have almost stopped, and I'm feeling calmer. Monday still seems very far away, though.

I'm sure its fine! There is a lot of extra blood and with violent movements like that, its not surprising! Baby is cushioned in a nice bubble and will be fine. I had hemorrhage like bleeding during the first trimester with my first and was so scared! It was just a popped blood vessel and everything was fine. It stopped quickly, but I had a little cleaning out spotting for a few days.

I found lemon to help with nausea. I'd simply lick one and it would go away for a bit. It couldn't hurt to try!

Thanks everyone. I haven't had any more bleeding, and I'm still feeling very queasy, so that's good. I'm kind of glad for the excuse to go in and have things checked out tomorrow, though. I'm hoping the doctor will give me something for the nausea -- I'm afraid to throw up again!