Menu

My very first Christmas in one word:

401388_313236958710939_100000739114827_1021351_1257130611_n.jpg

It was so wonderful! I love my family! We had fun together. My presents were picked out perfectly for me and made me cry. Each and every one of them, can you believe it? They know me so well! The church even came by to give us a gift. My first Christmas met all of my expectations!

Thank you Jesus. Thank you for my family. Thank you for freedom. Thank you for joy!

I will post my pictures in a public album. Stay tuned. :)

I'm glad it was wonderful. :) I think I'm out of the loop on where you are spiritually these days. Are you still JW? :)
No. I accepted Christ as my only mediator in July.

"Likewise, the Greater Moses, Jesus Christ, is not the Mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is … to only 144,000 members " --Worldwide Security under the Prince of Peace, page 10

Moses was the mediator of the Law covenant between Jehovah God and the nation of Israel. –Insight on the Scriptures; Mediator

God’s prophet and channel of communication to the nation of Israel was Moses… Later, the anointed faithful followers of Jesus Christ were to serve as a “faithful and discreet slave†in communicating to Jehovah’s people how to apply Bible principles in their lives.-- Watchtower 1993 2/1 p. 15

“There is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus.â€-- 1 Timothy 2:5 “Christ is a mediator of a new covenant†—Hebrews 9:15

I am now a Born Again Christian (John 3:6). Praise.gifHallelujah!

Edited by Lovedtodeath

401388_313236958710939_100000739114827_1021351_1257130611_n.jpg

It was so wonderful! I love my family! We had fun together. My presents were picked out perfectly for me and made me cry. Each and every one of them, can you believe it? They know me so well! The church even came by to give us a gift. My first Christmas met all of my expectations!

Thank you Jesus. Thank you for my family. Thank you for freedom. Thank you for joy!

I will post my pictures in a public album. Stay tuned. :)

:grouphug::grouphug::D Amen!

• 3 weeks later...
I thought you posted you were going to be more sensitive about these types of posts?

:confused:

I had already promised to give the link to the pictures.

Those who are subscribed will be notified... Maybe we should just not bump it?

I cannot edit the OP. I guess the post is too old.

Edited by Lovedtodeath

Nice, Carmen! And a Facebook FYI: You can flip your pictures right there in FB. Click on a picture, then look down in the bottom right area -- there's a little icon with an arrow flipping to the right, and one with an arrow flipping to the left. Click one of those until the photos are facing the right way. HTH!

Shoot. I can't see them since I don't do FB.

Still I'm glad you guys had a good first Christmas.

(I'm not sure I get why there would be a problem with Carmen posting pix of her 1st or me posting pix of my 45th. Hmmmm....)

I thought everyone could see them. Phooey! I will have to put some in my blog. I will have that in my sig when I do.

Here is a synopsis: me wearing reindeer ears, crying over my gift of the Divine Servant statue, DD and I playing with her custom Monster High kit, DS playing with his mario race track, giving daddy gameboard pieces, pics of our tree, our first snow man of the year, siblings together for the first time in 9 years, our nephew here home from the marines. My sis in law receiving the same ring I have (engraved with Phil. 4:13, we did a wonder twin powers pose ). Nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. playing board games and dancing to Just Dance 2.

And now we are all together often! :hurray:

I thought everyone could see them. Phooey! I will have to put some in my blog. I will have that in my sig when I do.

There should be a link at the bottom of the album's main page (where you can see all the pictures at once on the screen) that says something like, "Share this album with people even if they're not on Facebook." Use that link instead of the one from the URL window.