Menu

Favorite ice cream?

I'm craving ice cream right now. What I really want is a Haagen-Dazs dazzler with chocolate peanut butter ice cream (or whatever it is called), hot fudge, cookie pieces, and whipped cream.

I guess I'll settle for the Mayfield Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor in my freezer.

What's your favorite ice cream? Maybe I'll get a new craving! :tongue_smilie:

Chocolate-peanut butter ice cream. Actual chocolate ice cream w/ peanut butter in it. No vanilla in the mix. Oh, man, is that good!

And on a really hot day: orange sherbet. And if I'm really pigging out: chocolate ice cream (no PB) in the cone first and orange sherbet on top.

No, sherbet is not ice cream, but I buy these at the same ice cream shop, so there ya go. :P

I'm craving ice cream right now. What I really want is a Haagen-Dazs dazzler with chocolate peanut butter ice cream (or whatever it is called), hot fudge, cookie pieces, and whipped cream.

I guess I'll settle for the Mayfield Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor in my freezer.

What's your favorite ice cream? Maybe I'll get a new craving! :tongue_smilie:

From the grocery store, my favorites are Kroger Private Selection amaretto cherry cordial and Hagen-Daas coffee.

Baskin Robbins cherry jubilee and jamoca almond fudge are tasty.

I really miss Swensen's orange chocolate chip.

Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip and lemon custard, they're very different but they're both awesome.

For home consumption I like Blue Bell butter pecan or birthday cake.

I know I am a broken record, but if you like that birthday cake one really try schwans sometime. It is like 150% better!

Wild Cherry Yogurt Icecream (full fat icecream that has the flavor of yogurt) at Polar Bear Ashburns...was only able to have it once back in the 80's because the Polar Bears by our house closed down. The best flavor I have ever had.

Also like Breslers Strawberry Yogurt flavored icecream and Bluebell Peaches & Cream.

Diane

Green tea!

I no longer live where it's common, so I have to make my own :D

We LOVE Green Tea ice cream! Too bad it is so hard to find!

My other favorite is Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby (vanilla malt ice cream swirled with fudge and peanut butter, and containing pretzel nuggets covered in fudge and filled with peanut butter). Dh has even gone so far as to order a case from the country when we couldn't find it.:D