Menu

Oh no, I gave birth to a chupacabra! My youngest has a screech that will send you running in agony and I swear his eyes grow red and I do get nauseous!

Oh my, that is terrible. I know I gave birth to a Banshee, but so glad I do not have a chubacabra for a child, I'll pray for you on that one

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, I gave birth to a chupacabra! My youngest has a screech that will send you running in agony and I swear his eyes grow red and I do get nauseous!

Ok. "On no, I gave birth o a chupacabra!" would be yet another excellent signature line.

You ladies are cranking them out this weekend!

Full moon? :D

Ok. "On no, I gave birth o a chupacabra!" would be yet another excellent signature line.

Or a t-shirt! For the t-shirt, though, I think I would have to change it to "Oh noes..." and have an evil looking kitten on it. Lest my children think (correctly) that I was referring to them :sneaky2:

This has been a fascinating read. Although now I can't remember why I dropped by in the first place...

Is that the point of these giant threads? An innocent trip down a rabbit hole to escape from the drudgery of homeschooling and child-rearing? Or, to put it another way, is this the real life? Or is it a fantasy?

(Either way, I'm in.)

Welcome. We do talk about homeschooling around here.

Sometimes. :001_smile:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leave it to you!!!!

I miss The Paper (a So I Married an Axe Murderer reference, in case you're not one of the four dozen people who've seen the movie). Yes, it's online, but it's not the same... though I have it on good authority from the online edition that a certain highly placed political leader is currently authorizing the release of chupacabra's into various states in an effort to thwart this or that state policy. I am wary of posting a link in case it violates the political links rule. Ladies, watch your babies.

Oh my, that is terrible. I know I gave birth to a Banshee, but so glad I do not have a chubacabra for a child, I'll pray for you on that one

Thank you! Our last name is Irish - maybe he is actually a banshee. I get confused easily.;)

Thank you! Our last name is Irish - maybe he is actually a banshee. I get confused easily.;)

Glad to be of service. We are Irish too which is further proof she is a banshee. I happen to have a lephrauchan too, but she doesn't shriek. She is however very tiny, has pointy ears, and hoards money. i have yet to discover the location of her pot o' gold but I refuse to let her go until I do.

...do things differently from me? Do you think they just don't understand that my way is easy and superior, or is it more that their values are corrupt?

I see people all the time when I'm out and about. Some of them make choices very similar to mine, and you can tell that those people have a special radiance that everyone is drawn to. It really makes me wonder about the ones who don't do the same things I do. Should I pity them or feel contemptuous?

Just looking for some input here... I genuinely want to understand.

My dh just said he thinks I should print this post and hang it on our wall. And, yes, I am seriously considering doing so :D

Glad to be of service. We are Irish too which is further proof she is a banshee. I happen to have a lephrauchan too, but she doesn't shriek. She is however very tiny, has pointy ears, and hoards money. i have yet to discover the location of her pot o' gold but I refuse to let her go until I do.

:lol: I gotta get me one of those too. Maybe mine is the middle one who is always right. He says he's going to win a PGA major some day. There's the pot of gold!

• 5 months later...
I just have to bring this back from the dead. This was such a classic and we seem to need it again.

I think it's only fair to bring back this thread if you also bring back the companion thread about how terrible sarcastic people are.

I think it's only fair to bring back this thread if you also bring back the companion thread about how terrible sarcastic people are.

I don't really remember any phrases from it, though. I remember the gist of it, but nothing that would help me search.

Besides, I thought we were needing it even without it's companion thread.

Remember, no solid food after 6 PM and nothing by mouth after midnight.

:D

Are you following me around??

I'm beginning to picture you as that creepy pig-faced man who has me in a headlock and is about to punch my lights out. You're creepin' me out.

You know, I should at least know why kind of surgery I need. I'm guessing a lobotamy?

You know, I should at least know why kind of surgery I need. I'm guessing a lobotamy?

I assumed it was a nose job. I think his specialty is displayed right there on his face.

(I was scarred earlier today when I saw his picture; you were looking rather adorable, though.)

I assumed it was a nose job. I think his specialty is displayed right there on his face.

(I was scarred earlier today when I saw his picture; you were looking rather adorable, though.)

OK...so now I'm really terrified! Thanks for the pre-surgery pep talk Gail (and thank you for the compliment). :D