Menu

Hey, I found this. What flower are you?

Guest Virginia Dawn

I am an echinacea. :-)

You Are an Echinacea

"You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know all about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you."

You Are a Daisy

daisy.jpg"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

How fun!

daffodil.jpg

You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

LOL - this is very me--except for the showing up early. That is the luck of the draw! :)

You Are a Daisy

daisy.jpg"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

I'm a snapdragon, too. An idiot snapdragon who can never make those pictures post.

"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

I'm from the same snapdragon garden. I can't figure out how to do the picture, either.

daffodil.jpgYou have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

That's pretty much true... and I love daffodils!

daffodil.jpgYou have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

That's pretty much true... and I love daffodils!

Same here. I couldn't get the graphic to work.

You Are a Violet

violet.jpg"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

That pretty much nails me

I'm a snapdragon.....

"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

Pretty true about me! :001_smile:

Maybe it's true about my personality but it is not my favorite flower! I like many other flowers much more than the snapdragon.