Menu

Susan Wise Bauer...

I would have e-mailed this to you, but that option wouldn't work. I just want to say thank you for providing this board and for the oversight given by yourself and staff. It can't be easy all the time, but I appreciate your patience and willingness to persevere!

Cindy

Thank you so much! Without this board I would still be very much in the dark about homeschooling options & all the many different approaches to teaching my children. Really!

I also want totake this chance tothank everyone who have responded to my *many* questions, I credit you all with my peace that I've finally come to with my curriculum choices. It's comforting to see both sides of a curriculum - the good & the bad. Thank you!

I would have e-mailed this to you, but that option wouldn't work. I just want to say thank you for providing this board and for the oversight given by yourself and staff. It can't be easy all the time, but I appreciate your patience and willingness to persevere!

Cindy

Ditto.

Cindy

:iagree:

:cheers2: to you!

Thank you so much! Without this board I would still be very much in the dark about homeschooling options & all the many different approaches to teaching my children. Really!

:iagree: Most of my friends use Sonlight or unschooling, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it wouldn't work for MY family. This is a WONDERFUL resource. THANK YOU!!!!!

Thank you for the board, and the books and thank your mom too for her books and her passion to help kids learn to read (without which SWB wouldn't have been homeschooled or any of the books written!)

Where else can we have such great though provoking discussions with a wide range of people? It's just great.:001_smile:

:iagree: I thank you and your mom too. Your curriculum has made homeschooling so much easier and less stressful.

SWB, please extend and a thank you to Sara Buffington who was a great help to me in the beginning of my homeschool journey. I will and do miss her advice.

Gretchen

I also appreciate this forum and want to thank you for bringing it to us. happy119.gif

Where else could we find so much information, experience and wisdom in one place? TWTM and this forum have made a big impact on me and have helped me have the courage to homeschool my dd.

Thank you so much!

Blessings,

Lucinda

I remember finding WTM in a bookstore in Greensboro, NC when my oldest was in kindergarten. We were already homeschooling but I wasn't sure which was to go. After reading quite a bit of it in the store, buying it and finding this site online shortly thereafter, I felt so...at home. I remember so vividly feeling like "Yes! This is what I see for us."

Thank you!