Menu

Thank you, Moderator!

Please flag any sudden appearances of pot-stirring by someone with very few posts.

:lol: Sorry, the caveat with the clarification made me laugh.

Boy do we share the same sense of humor :lol:

Bill

Edited by Spy Car

Thanks for keeping up with it though. :( Some of us (me) are a little too niave to see it until we've fallen in head first. Thanks for the rescues :p

Me too. I read a few posts before I was wondering what was going on. Ah. Troll. Here I was thinking that these homeschool boards were attracting weird people. Heaven forbid that we homeschoolers are thought to be weird!

Me too. I read a few posts before I was wondering what was going on. Ah. Troll. Here I was thinking that these homeschool boards were attracting weird people. Heaven forbid that we homeschoolers are thought to be weird!

What a nice way to look at it... wierdos invading our hs territory (rather than wierdo hsers).

Darn it! I am always the last to notice. Poo! I have no idea what you all are talking about - assuming a troll posted several controversial threads, no?

I think you replied to her at least once (MarthaT) :lol:

What a nice way to look at it... wierdos invading our hs territory (rather than wierdo hsers).

I think you replied to her at least once (MarthaT) :lol:

Oh...the conspiracy theory chicka. I did more than reply to her...I reported her. :) I reported her in the capacity that I didn't really want to have the whole conspiracy theory thing blocking the OPs intent in her post. She wasn't asking for ...THAT...she was asking where she could take her kids to get a swine flu shot. That post kind of took over the thread, so I reported it.

Oh...the conspiracy theory chicka. I did more than reply to her...I reported her. :) I reported her in the capacity that I didn't really want to have the whole conspiracy theory thing blocking the OPs intent in her post. She wasn't asking for ...THAT...she was asking where she could take her kids to get a swine flu shot. That post kind of took over the thread, so I reported it.

Good for you :w00t:. Meanwhile I was wandering naively around going dancing with the troll.... sometimes I embarass myself :(

I'm thankful for the trash removal, too. :)

The swine flu conspiracy thing fooled me. (Didn't respond, but told dh all about it. :lol:) However, when the snake handling/neighbor/weird-survival-house threads appeared within a short time of each other, I figured this was someone's idea of a joke. :tongue_smilie:

The swine flu conspiracy thing fooled me. (Didn't respond, but told dh all about it. :lol:) However, when the snake handling/neighbor/weird-survival-house threads appeared within a short time of each other, I figured this was someone's idea of a joke. :tongue_smilie:

I missed the snake handling etc. But when I read the swine flu conspiracy thing, I was sure it was meant as a joke. But people responded, and she never came back and clarified, so I didn't know what to think!

I was reading the posts out loud as she was posting.

Now my 15 year old is saying, "You have to admit that repopulating the earth with our close friends sounds pretty good."

That one really cracked me up! I wish I got to see the house, it was blocked on my work PC, and I just got on from home now and it's gone. :(

I looked at some of her first posts and they weren't weird. I was thinking she had a teenager in the house having fun. I wonder if she'll try to log on later and find out she was banned while she was gone?

No, MarthaT, who posted the house.:)

Lol! I know, but I didn't at first when I originally clicked on the troll thread about the snakes. (which is why I thought it was funny, because it took me a while to figure it out as I was thoroughly confused as to why 'our' Martha changed faiths so seemingly abrubtly)