Menu

See my tongue? It's there, in my cheek. :)

OK, folks, I've been cogitating on this for a few days and have decided to let 'er rip. For those who don't know me -- or, I suppose, even those who do -- please be aware that nothing here is meant to offend. My brain is quirky. Thus, I often find myself thinking up smart-donkey replies to posts, before I open them and read the poster's full intention. So, here are a few examples. Think of this as a spin-off to the Thread Game post, and blame a few people there (who apparently share my wacko sense of humor) for egging me on. :D

---------------------------

I admit it...I am a CONTROL FREAK

I know you are but what am I?

December as a name

Beats the heck out of Calendar

Lawn and Garden questions

Hold please while I page that department

We're in Myrtle Beach and it's chilly. Any ideas of what to do?

Ummm. Sweatshirt?

Where did you find your best friend?

Sigh. Drinking from the toilet again. Yours?

Where can I find Japanese canned coffee?

Oh, oh! I know this one! In Japan?!

Is anyone else here anti-social??

Ack! Hiss! What are YOU doing here!? Get off my post!

How to recycle/re-use rags

I'm sorry. Isn't that redundant?

Can I freeze fried eggs?

Sure you can! Then you can put them right there next to the frozen road kill.

What times during the day...

Really, sweet, whenever we can. While the coffee brews, for instance. Though often the kids are right there in the kitchen, and the living room floor is such a high traffic area. The bathroom is more private, but the stall shower can be slippery. We try to be creative, you know?

I often think the same things but I don't post them because well, that's you thing. We miss ya girl. Hope life is going well for you. :)

Would y'all stop with the "that's your thing" bit!? The baton is there for the taking. And, I'm pretty sure there's chutzpah in a pile there alongside. ;)

Good you "see" you (all).

My answer would be, breastfed for two yrs. Is that racy?

LOL, I went with two different sized legs and you were worried about books!

That, my dear friends, is a prime example of why we do not judge books by covers, and jokes based on their titles are funnier if you know the actual content!

In this case, math vs. writing/spelling skills.

That, my dear friends, is a prime example of why we do not judge books by covers, and jokes based on their titles are funnier if you know the actual content!

:lol::lol::lol:

Ha! I was going with "Implant," so I guess newbie and I share a similar pod. (BTW, I noticed that post was on the Accelerated Board which would explain why *I* never saw it.)

See, lionfam', for me it's better if I don't know the content. Because, every post is important to someone. While I know the risk exists regardless, I hope no one ever thinks I'm making fun of the content.

By the way, you've got some good ones here yourself! :tongue_smilie:

You are back! Or have I just missed all your other posts? Glad I didn't miss this one. :lol:

How is it going?

I'm here only sporadically these days, Liz, though every now and again I'll chime in on something. Now that the kids are in public school, I find my attentions are drawn elsewhere (which is probably to the benefit of this board :001_rolleyes:), but generally, all is well in Doranville. Hope the same is true for you!

Ha! I was going with "Implant," so I guess newbie and I share a similar pod. (BTW, I noticed that post was on the Accelerated Board which would explain why *I* never saw it.)

See, lionfam', for me it's better if I don't know the content. Because, every post is important to someone. While I know the risk exists regardless, I hope no one ever thinks I'm making fun of the content.

By the way, you've got some good ones here yourself! :tongue_smilie:

Aww thanks :)

With that one in particular, knowing how far off target we were makes it a little funnier. I remember one thread that said something along the lines of Hands to God or Saxon? All I could think was, I would choose God over Saxon any day, I mean they're good, but they're not that good.:lol:

Who needs school anyway?

Umm, school teachers?

Some days, you just don't have enough buckets.

Or enough chocolate

I've never been on a cruise. Am I missing out?

Cruising is awesome. You go to a bar and pick up…oh wait that’s a different kind of cruising.

Chicken is cooked and diced....now what?

You eat it.

Which is your favorite vacuum?

The one from the Jetsons that cleans the whole house.

Airports and Car Seats

No, they have airplane seats on the plane.

need help with teen computer time

You might need the jaws of life to pry them loose.

cat spay question

If you ask them I think they will prefer to not be spayed.

Arrrg! What say the hive? When do I keep them home?

When you aren’t there.

Anyone with low body temp as a norm?

Y-yy-yes. But I live in the Arctic.

Chicken owners - rotating eggs?

Do you have to rotate them every 2,000 miles?

school rules

No, homeschool rules:D

I'm here only sporadically these days, Liz, though every now and again I'll chime in on something. Now that the kids are in public school, I find my attentions are drawn elsewhere (which is probably to the benefit of this board :001_rolleyes:), but generally, all is well in Doranville. Hope the same is true for you!

Your absence is keenly felt by your board companions.

But I am glad to hear all is well! :001_smile:

Chicken owners - rotating eggs?

I would call the vet, they sound possessed to me.

allergy testing

1, 2, 1, 2, can you hear me in the back? Is anyone sneezing yet? Hives? Everyone has hives?

:lol:

I thought it was just me.

:lol: :lol: Oh, my!!! *Snort* *cackle*

These are two of the best that I've ever read!!! My laugh out loud attracted the attention of the kids.....they love it too!!:lol: :lol: