Menu

It's Friday--what 3 things do you love?

checking out a board! :) Or at least her name and sweet spirit!

2) Smelling baby heads and breath

3) Rainy days when we don't have to go anywhere...not so much when we are delivering meals out in it and Mama forgot umbrellas and raincoats! :o

I've been thinking about calling you and asking you a question...I might just do that right now while you're in my thoughts.

1. My dh is so very hard-working, and that he is going to be home tonight (This way, I am not upset that he has been gone all week and has to work tomorrow.)

2. We stopped at Uwajimaya and bought Japanese and Chinese convenience foods, so I don't have to cook tonight.

3. Fresh air that feels like spring, blowing through the tree branches, alive with bright green buds.

1. grandparents in town who take the kids on Friday afternoons, leaving me with a couple of precious hours home alone!!!!

2. getting together with my family (we are celebrating my g-pa's b-day tonight)

3. Music from the musical Wicked

1) My sister is a CPA, and she's doing my taxes for me. (No, really--I'm actually happy about this!)

2) My ds is a good cook, and he just made dinner for us.

3) Dh folded four loads of laundry while I was gone today, so I can knit during our clothes-folding movie tonight.

1. That we're halfway through the time my dh is gone (only one week to go this time was a short one)

2. That my ds is loving his new Teaching Textbooks math (math is FUN now)

3. Giggling with my 3 kids while we celebrated finishing homeschool PE at Red Robin for lunch.