Menu

Where did you attend college/university?

A few semesters at the University of South Alabama...

then transferred to the University of Alabama at Birmingham for BA in Philosophy.

University of Houston Law Center

University of Texas School of Public Health

Laurel T.

I graduated from UAB as well, BBA in Accounting 1981. :)

And we moved from Houston last summer, my dd did lots of piano activities at UH.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cedarville University (College then) BA '95-- I know there are others on this board-- where are my fellow Yellow Jackets??????

University of Dayton, MA '97

:thumbup1: Cedarville College (oops - I mean University) here, too. Though I'm much older than Marie. I graduated in 1987.

UGA

Goooooo Dawgs!!!

B.S. Geography (technical concentration with emphasis on GIS and cartography)

Worked towards a MS in Geography (concentration in Atmospheric Sciences) did all the calc and physics but left for family reasons before thesis was completed.

Va Tech - class of '89 though graduated in '90 due to having to take a year off for medical issues. VTCC member also. Physics and LaSC (Liberal Arts) degrees.

Another VaTech Hokie here! Class of '85--Civil Engineering.

Ds19 is a rising sophomore in Computer Science there.

1986 - 1991, Class of '91 University of Washington, BA Political Science.

I was involved with University Christian Fellowship (1 year) and Campus Crusade for Christ (briefly - they met at 8:00 pm on Thursday nights, and I lived off campus at home -- scary campus after dark!).

Oh! I had friends at UW! Kris Owyoung? Joel Arthur? (Went to his wedding.) They were involved in Crusade. Do those names ring any bells?

a few years at Lipscomb Univ. (private, Christian liberal arts in Nashville)

finished as writing major at UT Knoxville (that's TN, not TX!) to follow dh who was there for architecture; turned out to be a good move for me in more ways than one--great English dept.!

I have a BA in English from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I graduated in 2001. :) My focus was Technical Writing. We should talk teachers sometime...especially if you did writing. What years did you go there?

P.S. I also have a 10 year old from the man I met at a UT vols game (he was sitting in my seat) in 1998.... :))

Edited by Tree House Academy

So you live in Sweden and went to school in Scotland? You are like the dream combination for my daughters!

I did go to college in Scotland (I needed a change of scenery) and live in Sweden during most of the year :001_smile: Do your daughters want to go to Sweden/Scotland?

East Texas State Univ, BS (I did my student teaching in the same small town, and Jenni in Kansas was a student there then! There's a chance her brother was in my class)

Texas A&M, MEd Gig 'Em!!

Edited by Aggie

Oh! I had friends at UW! Kris Owyoung? Joel Arthur? (Went to his wedding.) They were involved in Crusade. Do those names ring any bells?

Neither name is familiar, but then again, my brain is going through a meltdown right now...seriously. I turned 40 and it all started to fall apart!!! :)

I did go to college in Scotland (I needed a change of scenery) and live in Sweden during most of the year :001_smile: Do your daughters want to go to Sweden/Scotland?

My younger dd was very into Sweden for a while, but now both dds are into Scotland. My older dd is already saving her money for a trip to Scotland and telling people that she is going! I want to come live in Sweden!!