Menu

as a kid what was your favorite animated show?

I remember vividly watching an evening promo show of the new Saturday morning line-up and seeing the first episode of Kimba the White Lion.

Who lives down in deepest darkest Africa?

(Africa)

Who's the one who brought the jungle fame?

Who's the king of Animals in Africa?

Kimba the white lion is his name! When we get in trouble and we're in a fight

Who's the one who just won't turn and run?

Who believes in doing good and doing right?

Kimba the white lion is the one! He's the greatest leader, there's no doubt of it.

He's the one we count on night and day.

When there's danger he can get us out of it--

Kimba the white lion leads the way!

Who lives down in deepest darkest Africa?

(Africa)

Who's the one who brought the jungle fame?

Who's the king of Animals in Africa?

Kimba the white lion is his name!

Kimba's at Netflix, you know! We love him! :D (Props to MFS for introducing us...)

I liked Looney Tunes, especially Bugs and Daffy. :)

Guest Virginia Dawn

Watched many already mentioned, Speed racer, Kimba, Flinstones, Jetsons, Loony tunes, Mighty Mouse, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Dudley Doright, Underdog, Mr. Wizard, Fractured Fairytales, etc., etc., etc.

If it was on Saturday mornings in the early 70's, I watched it.

Not animated, but I would get up early and get ready for school so I could watch I Married Joan. I have no idea why I liked that show. At a very young age, one of my favorite night time shows was The Carol Burnett Variety Show. I loved the live acts where they goofed and tried not to laugh.

Mine was The Flintstones, and I especially like the Great Gazoo(sp?)

I would rush home to finish my homework just so I could watch it.

Loved those Hanna Barberra cartoons (like the Flintstones). But my favorite cartoons were, and still are, Bugs Bunny. So clever, and there's humor that you love as a child, but appreciate on a deeper level as an adult.

Awww I Loved strawberry shortcake (now my little girl likes it), and I really liked the Flintstones. What's funny is my son just had a Violin concert and they played the Theme to the Flintstones and my son had NO idea what it was supossed to sound like. :) I found some youtube clips and he got it. :)

Heh. I always think about this when I consider how limited (relatively) my kids' screentime is in comparison to my own.

We loved Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, and The Jetsons. We also loved Flintstones, Scooby Doo, and Foghorn Leghorn. I'm sure there were others, but by now, my mother would have come in the room and said, "Okay, enought of these 'jumping jacks', it's time you got outside!"

Nuts don't fall far, huh? :rolleyes:

Doran