Menu

Home from the hospital with healthy baby girl...

Julianna Faith was born on Sunday at 2:13pm. We're both fine and even did a day of school today.

My kids are quite the little helpers and made sure I came home to a clean house, full fridge, and empty laundry baskets (I love my DH).

I had a bit of scare in the hospital when I started to bleed out. They almost took me for an emergency hysterectomy, but the doc was able to get the bleeding under control(thank God). Still, I've been told that my uterus is tired - lol! I guess it's time to put this cow out to pasture.

Anyway, I'm so thankful to have a healthy, strong baby. And though I'm tired, I'm trying to enjoy every waking minute with her.

Blessings,

Amy

I have been thinking about you and almost posted yesterday but thought, "no, she'll post when she's ready".

Congratulations, Amy and welcome little Julianna!

I'm so glad to hear you're OK. Get lots of rest!

Smiling from ear to ear - I'm so happy for you!

~Janna

:D Beautiful name. I can't believe you did school. Oh my, what a woman.

They told me the same story about tired uterus too. I had some bleeding isuues with 4 and 5 and needed methegrine. For my last brith, #6, I ended up with and IV for some fluid as I got quite dehydrated and they just hung a bag of pit after she was born. It really did the trick-- my bleeding was way less than the previous 5 births. I just think I am a bleeder.

Anyway, so glad you are all doing well

Julianna Faith was born on Sunday at 2:13pm. We're both fine and even did a day of school today.

My kids are quite the little helpers and made sure I came home to a clean house, full fridge, and empty laundry baskets (I love my DH).

I had a bit of scare in the hospital when I started to bleed out. They almost took me for an emergency hysterectomy, but the doc was able to get the bleeding under control(thank God). Still, I've been told that my uterus is tired - lol! I guess it's time to put this cow out to pasture.

Anyway, I'm so thankful to have a healthy, strong baby. And though I'm tired, I'm trying to enjoy every waking minute with her.

Blessings,

Amy

nt

Just adding my congrats--many blessings on you and your family!!!

Thanks for sharing part of her journey with us-

After you've recovered, you might print out some of the "prebirth" threads you started, to give to her when she's old enough (43? lol) or getting ready for her own kidlets. I always tell my kids the story of their births on their birthday, starting off simply and adding the funny details (but hopefully not TMI!) as they get older.

Now, get some sleep!