Menu

PRIME DAY — post deals here (as well as deals you’re hoping to find!) NOT JUST AMAZON!

Catwoman

Our new house has no cabinet hardware. I was leaning towards brass but it’s so expensive and difficult to find a style I like. I got a popup notification that these 10” black pulls I had on a favorites list were a prime deal. Just bought some. 

Limited-time deal for Prime Members: Ravinte 20 Pack 10 Inch Kitchen Square Cabinet Handles Matte Black Cabinet Pulls Black Drawer Pulls Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Kitchen Handles https://a.co/d/0HOy6jb

• Like 3

Just now, Katy said:

Our new house has no cabinet hardware. I was leaning towards brass but it’s so expensive and difficult to find a style I like. I got a popup notification that these 10” black pulls I had on a favorites list were a prime deal. Just bought some. 

Limited-time deal for Prime Members: Ravinte 20 Pack 10 Inch Kitchen Square Cabinet Handles Matte Black Cabinet Pulls Black Drawer Pulls Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Kitchen Handles https://a.co/d/0HOy6jb

Those are nice!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, stephanier.1765 said:

NVM, I found it. Thanks!

It was super easy -- less than an hour after I did the pickup, they emailed me the gift card. 🙂 

Make sure the gift card shows up in your cart when you're checking out!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Upennmama said:

Does this thing require a computer to use with it? 

I think so, or at least an Android phone. It does not have its own "screen." You draw on it and it appears on your computer/iPad/phone screen. Not iPhone compatible though I'm pretty sure.

Snagged this ridiculously large playset. The one I had my eye on (on another site) doubled in price 3 days ago.  I’ve read some things about how helpful brachiation ladders are for kids.

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Little Tikes Bobcat Ridge Wood Backyard Playset Climb Swing Outdoor Activity Play Structure Clubhouse Fortwith Slide for Toddlers, Kids Climbers & Wooden Play Structures, Age 3+ Years https://a.co/d/1qJRCm8

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, Katy said:

Snagged this ridiculously large playset. The one I had my eye on (on another site) doubled in price 3 days ago.  I’ve read some things about how helpful brachiation ladders are for kids.

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Little Tikes Bobcat Ridge Wood Backyard Playset Climb Swing Outdoor Activity Play Structure Clubhouse Fortwith Slide for Toddlers, Kids Climbers & Wooden Play Structures, Age 3+ Years https://a.co/d/1qJRCm8

I'm amazed they deliver for free too. I wish my grandkids still lived down here so I could grab one of these. That awesome! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dsmith said:

I have these and they pair with iPhones and Android phones. Noise canceling is great and the passthrough feature (https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GY8XYA36SLULDPUC) is great too especially when you want to be able to hear traffic. However I don’t like Echo Buds or Air Pods, they irritate my ear channel. 

I decided to go for the Apple Watch series 7. Delivery is July 31 - if I’d ordered this am it would have been Thursday- oh well!

But quick - what do you know about steam mops? This looks good, but I have no idea - anyone have one? Honestly I think I paid more for my Bona, which I’m not thrilled with. 

UPDATE - I bought this steam mop. 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GS87K8Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by TechWife
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kbutton said:

Does anybody know how to find Tall sizes on Amazon? When I put it in the search, it still shows me mostly regular stuff, which is super annoying!

Are there filters you can use once you put the item in? 

• Like 1

I didn't read through the thread, so I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but you should know that if you are buying multiple items at buy-one-get-one-half-off on Amazon, in checkout the website will give you half off the cheapest ones, not half off one item of each pair.  I just cancelled a large order and went back through to make separate orders for each pair of items, and it saved me quite a bit of money.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TechWife said:

I decided to go for the Apple Watch series 7. Delivery is July 31 - if I’d ordered this am it would have been Thursday- oh well!

Huh. I bought one around mid afternoon and it's supposed to be here Friday.

I also bought a couple more outdoor security cameras that were on sale. Thankfully our neighborhood is very safe, but we get a lot of entertainment value from seeing what wildlife is roaming around our house at night.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pawz4me said:

Huh. I bought one around mid afternoon and it's supposed to be here Friday.

I also bought a couple more outdoor security cameras that were on sale. Thankfully our neighborhood is very safe, but we get a lot of entertainment value from seeing what wildlife is roaming around our house at night.

What color did you order? Maybe that makes a difference due to demand. I chose the black one. 

17 minutes ago, TechWife said:

What color did you order? Maybe that makes a difference due to demand. I chose the black one. 

You might find that it will arrive much sooner than their estimate. That has happened several times when I have ordered things, especially Apple products! 

Another thing you can do is keep reloading the item page to see if they change the estimated delivery date back to Friday — it happens more often than you would think. If they do, you might be able to cancel your old order and place a new one. But if you do that, place the new order first and make sure it goes through, and then cancel the older order right away after that — and if you can’t get the order to cancel, you will can contact customer service so they can try to do it, or else you’ll still be able to cancel the new one yourself on your order page. (It sounds convoluted, but it’s actually pretty easy.) 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TechWife said:

I got the  midnight blue. I'm sure color, size and whether just GPS or GPS+cellular all make a difference in availability.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TechWife said:

But quick - what do you know about steam mops? This looks good, but I have no idea - anyone have one? Honestly I think I paid more for my Bona, which I’m not thrilled with. 

UPDATE - I bought this steam mop. 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GS87K8Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Your other question about filtering for big and tall, you click on the product you want, and then scroll to pick the size and you can switch it to big and tall. I’ve ordered a few pairs for my husband.

Today, July 13th only, head over to Target where they are offering up a new Circle offer for $10 off a $50 Toys Purchase – valid both in-store and online!

Even sweeter, many of these toys are on sale with prices marked down by as much as 50% so you can really score some HOT deals!

To purchase online, first, apply the Circle offer and then add the item(s) to your cart and select free in-store pickup or drive up at checkout.

From hip2save

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/12/2022 at 10:06 AM, mommyoffive said:

Ready for another free Amazon credit? Through July 13th, you can score a whopping $12.50 Amazon Credit with the purchase of an Amazon Gift Card or Amazon Reload of $50!

Your $12.50 credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within 2 days of placing your order. And your promotional credit will expire on August 28th.

Note that this offer is valid for current Prime members and first-time gift card or balance reload purchases only.

Amazon Gift Card Holders Free with a Gift Card Purchase (hip2save.com)

I already got the $12.50 credit — that was FAST!

Thanks again for posting this!

Edited by Catwoman
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Arcadia said:

I have these and they pair with iPhones and Android phones. Noise canceling is great and the passthrough feature (https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GY8XYA36SLULDPUC) is great too especially when you want to be able to hear traffic. However I don’t like Echo Buds or Air Pods, they irritate my ear channel. 

Thanks for the link! I went ahead and ordered them, hopefully they won't bother my ears. I did see a separate fit kit that I may order: https://smile.amazon.com/Echo-Buds-Ear-Tips-and-Wing-Tips-Fit-Kit/dp/B0876MHG94/ref=p13n_ds_purchase_sim_1p_dp_desktop_sccl_1_1/143-8457044-1499837?pd_rd_w=ehot0&content-id=amzn1.sym.86ed191f-b9a7-4e41-ac80-b0637c13c687&pf_rd_p=86ed191f-b9a7-4e41-ac80-b0637c13c687&pf_rd_r=16A1AZGYP6XG9EZR9ZA7&pd_rd_wg=0JBl6&pd_rd_r=27b51cb5-69e5-468e-9fb8-73bed7074671&pd_rd_i=B0876MHG94&psc=1

My other choice would have been the Air Pods Pro. The regular ones will definitely hurt my ear. The wired ones are very painful and I usually end up with a headache, and the shape looks the same. I had a cheap pair of no name ear buds similar in shape to the Echo ones, and they didn't hurt my ear, but one fell out frequently so my ear must be odd shaped on that side lol. 

I haven't found much I can't live without. I thought about getting a resin kit to try jewelry making, still might. I bought my protein powder at a discount. I was hoping for a stellar deal on a cricut or silhouette because with my new job I can justify it. I didn't really see anything to write home about though. 

• Like 1

I finally got the litter genie. It's been on my "to buy" list for a little while now so when the price dropped today I jumped right on it. We've already spent the $50 GC we bought to get the $12.50 credit on a new Keurig for dh. And conveniently, the cat food that we have a subscription for dropped to half price on the day they were shipping it. It's always a fun surprise when things work out like that.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LifeLovePassion said:

I haven't found much I can't live without. I thought about getting a resin kit to try jewelry making, still might. I bought my protein powder at a discount. I was hoping for a stellar deal on a cricut or silhouette because with my new job I can justify it. I didn't really see anything to write home about though. 

Silhouette runs amazing sales on their Cameo and Portrait machines right around Black Friday every year -- I have gotten machines at half price, (and they were current models, too!) and some years, they don't sell the machines for half price, but they create great bundles that include tons of stuff, and the prices are incredible. Also, right before you order, join their club and your shipping will be free, and you'll also earn rewards points you can spend on more accessories, vinyl, etc. (Don't forget to cancel the club membership after you spend your rewards, if you won't use the benefits!) They also run half-price and bundle deals on their machines and accessories at random times during the year, so it's worth being on their e-mail list.

I have Cricut products, too, and they are good, but I prefer Silhouette cutters. For a while now, it has seemed like they are always in a race to introduce new versions of their machines, and some of their business practices have gotten a little suspect. 

• Like 2

So I'm about to give up on my office chair which was one of the things I have been needing. I kind of want mesh back with a "leather" seat. 

Instead bought a bunch of other stuff not on my original desired list. Typical me. Don't worry I told my husband about every single one and he even approved a few of them. The other ones are just meh for him.

• Like 2

I stocked up on more Japanese style aprons. These are a cotton/linen blend. They always look wrinkly but they are super handy for my messy lifestyle—gardening, painting, homeschooling, etc.  In fact, my current green apron just saved me from a splash of curry sauce.   They do have pockets, which are deep enough to be functional, but they hit my body at a weird place.

They are currently a few dollars off. 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08GJQKFDJ/ref=sspa_mw_detail_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWw&th=1

• Like 2

My prime day purchases 

A sports bra

A wristband for my phone (not sure if this was a prime day deal but I need it for a flight I'm doing this weekend lol)

A Krispy Kreme gift card

A new Instant Pot/ Air Fryer

A combination lock for Sherlock for space camp

A laundry bag for Sherlock for space camp

A new rash guard for Sherlock who apparently doesn't have one after two years of only being at a pool in a lifeguard uniform lol

2 hours ago, Catwoman said:

Silhouette runs amazing sales on their Cameo and Portrait machines right around Black Friday every year -- I have gotten machines at half price, (and they were current models, too!) and some years, they don't sell the machines for half price, but they create great bundles that include tons of stuff, and the prices are incredible. Also, right before you order, join their club and your shipping will be free, and you'll also earn rewards points you can spend on more accessories, vinyl, etc. (Don't forget to cancel the club membership after you spend your rewards, if you won't use the benefits!) They also run half-price and bundle deals on their machines and accessories at random times during the year, so it's worth being on their e-mail list.

I have Cricut products, too, and they are good, but I prefer Silhouette cutters. For a while now, it has seemed like they are always in a race to introduce new versions of their machines, and some of their business practices have gotten a little suspect. 

I'm still running my ancient Silhouette SD - at least in theory it still runs on the current software. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I stocked up on more Japanese style aprons. These are a cotton/linen blend. They always look wrinkly but they are super handy for my messy lifestyle—gardening, painting, homeschooling, etc.  In fact, my current green apron just saved me from a splash of curry sauce.   They do have pockets, which are deep enough to be functional, but they hit my body at a weird place.

They are currently a few dollars off. 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08GJQKFDJ/ref=sspa_mw_detail_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWw&th=1

My dd has one like this. She loves it. So easy to put on/take off. 

Trying not to fall into Amazon, but I’ve bought some gifts for tween girls (craft kits), a new floor lamp and a 9 x 12 Ruggable. I’ve eyed lots of other stuff, but nothing is grabbing me. We just recently ordered new furniture and some other things, so I’m feeling a bit shopped out, maybe.

Today, July 14th only, you can score a FREE $20 Target Gift Card when you make a $100 specialty gift card purchase – valid online only.

This offer is valid on specialty gift cards like TopGolf, SpaFinder Wellness, Game & Grub, and Happy Holidays Dining gift cards. Simply add $100 or more worth of the qualifying specialty gift cards to your cart and the FREE $20 Target Gift Card will be automatically added at check out. Consider gifting the specialty gift cards and keeping the bonus Target gift card to treat yourself!

Target Gift Card Sale (Latest Info) | Official Hip2Save

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Today, July 14th only, you can score a FREE $20 Target Gift Card when you make a $100 specialty gift card purchase – valid online only.

This offer is valid on specialty gift cards like TopGolf, SpaFinder Wellness, Game & Grub, and Happy Holidays Dining gift cards. Simply add $100 or more worth of the qualifying specialty gift cards to your cart and the FREE $20 Target Gift Card will be automatically added at check out. Consider gifting the specialty gift cards and keeping the bonus Target gift card to treat yourself!

Target Gift Card Sale (Latest Info) | Official Hip2Save

I don't need any gift cards right now, but that's a great deal!!!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Spryte said:

Trying not to fall into Amazon, but I’ve bought some gifts for tween girls (craft kits), a new floor lamp and a 9 x 12 Ruggable. I’ve eyed lots of other stuff, but nothing is grabbing me. We just recently ordered new furniture and some other things, so I’m feeling a bit shopped out, maybe.

I totally got sucked in. I always do. I actually plan ahead for Prime Day and Black Friday Weekend, so I have lots of time to shop. 

I love shopping, and since I don't shop in regular stores any more due to Covid, things like Prime Day are extra-fun for me. 🙂 

I got a lot of great stuff and scored some excellent deals (especially on the big stuff,) so I'm very happy. I ended up spending thousands of dollars, but I got things we will use, so I feel good about it. (Ok, maybe I got a couple of totally frivolous things... or possibly 10 or so... but still! 😉 )

I thought the deals were better this year than last year, but maybe I just got lucky and more of the things I wanted were on sale.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Catwoman said:

I totally got sucked in. I always do. I actually plan ahead for Prime Day and Black Friday Weekend, so I have lots of time to shop. 

I love shopping, and since I don't shop in regular stores any more due to Covid, things like Prime Day are extra-fun for me. 🙂 

I got a lot of great stuff and scored some excellent deals (especially on the big stuff,) so I'm very happy. I ended up spending thousands of dollars, but I got things we will use, so I feel good about it. (Ok, maybe I got a couple of totally frivolous things... or possibly 10 or so... but still! 😉 )

I thought the deals were better this year than last year, but maybe I just got lucky and more of the things I wanted were on sale.

Shopper here, too. I hear you! We ended up spending quite a bit more after I posted — I may have tripped and fallen in after all — but it is all stuff we are going to use here, too, so yay! Calling it a win!

• Like 2