Menu

Nerdle for the math lovers!

mom31257

13 minutes ago, Ausmumof3 said:

I kind of messed up the first one but it doesn’t seem to show a solution. And I can’t actually see a solution that would work with the info I’ve got 

Do you want me to message you the solution? You can also change it to the mini Nerdle and do a second one for the day. It's in the options gear. I've only learned about it today, so I've only done this one. 

Edited by mom31257

1 hour ago, HomeAgain said:

4 tries with 8 columns!

That was hard!

Nerdle 14 4/6

🟪🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟪🟪🟩
🟩🟩🟪🟪🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

https://nerdlegame.com #nerdle

Me too! 

Thanks for sharing - it's like morning stretches only without the pesky stretching, LOL.

nerdlegame 14 3/6

🟪🟩🟩🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟪🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got it, but I didn’t like it. I had to check the rules twice and what a boring solution. Lol

I might make my kids do it though. 

Edited by mellifera33

I got it but it didn't love it but I'm sure my 15 yr old will love it.

nerdlegame 14 5/6

🟩🟪🟪

🟩🟪🟪🟪🟩

🟩🟪🟪🟪🟪🟩🟪

🟩🟪🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

7 hours ago, mom31257 said:

Do you want me to message you the solution? You can also change it to the mini Nerdle and do a second one for the day. It's in the options gear. I've only learned about it today, so I've only done this one. 

Yeah that’s be awesome. Got the mini nerdle with a random second guess

• Like 1

nerdlegame 15 6/6

🟩🟪🟪
🟩🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟪🟪🟩
🟩🟪🟩🟪🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Took me all 6. I was stumped until it dawned on me that I could use more than one function symbol 😄

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Janeway said:

I found it hard! But then got it on the second guess….!!!

PSSST ... you gave away the answer.  Click on share and it will copy the part without your guess to your clipboard. You can then paste it to your post 🙂.

ETA:  Just didn't think you would want to inadvertently ruin the fun for anyone. (I already solved it (albeit in 3 🙃), so no worries about me)

Edited by natalie

2 hours ago, natalie said:

PSSST ... you gave away the answer.  Click on share and it will copy the part without your guess to your clipboard. You can then paste it to your post 🙂.

ETA:  Just didn't think you would want to inadvertently ruin the fun for anyone. (I already solved it (albeit in 3 🙃), so no worries about me)

I did not realize it was the same puzzle for everyone until I had my husband try it! Thank you for the heads up!

• Like 1