5 hours ago, wathe said:

Too. Many. Rhymes.

Wordle 282 5/6

🟩
🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I agree.  I didn't get it today for the second time ever and both times it was the same situation.  Really annoying, especially when my dh managed to get it in three 🤣

• Like 3

I still cannot figure out how to copy and paste my results on here 😪!

DH gave me first guess today.  Got us 4 of the 5 letters in the correct spot (first time trying that word).  It took us 2 more tries to get it so got this one in 3 tries.

Yesterday's was hard!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

I still cannot figure out how to copy and paste my results on here 😪!

DH gave me first guess today.  Got us 4 of the 5 letters in the correct spot (first time trying that word).  It took us 2 more tries to get it so got this one in 3 tries.

Yesterday's was hard!

I hit the "Share" button and it copies the little squares to my clipboard. Then I can just paste them here.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, historically accurate said:

I hit the "Share" button and it copies the little squares to my clipboard. Then I can just paste them here.

TY.  I am not usually this computer illiterate -- LOL.  DH and I usually do this on my iPad and I could never find them again.  I just did it on my PC and I can see it in the clipboard, but am trying to copy and paste it.  No luck.  I will get a kid to help me when we get home from class -- LOL.

• Like 2

My go-to first word hasn't been as successful lately, so I tried a new one. It's not too great, and neither was my second word. 😅

Wordle 282 5/6

🟨

🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by wintermom
  • Like 4

I have a group of friends that I play with daily and we all use the NYT site.  Today, one of my friends had a different word from everyone else.  No idea why!  We know about the alternate links so weeks ago we shared the same link in a group email and have been using it ever since. Odd.  Anyone else?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I think my husband had a different word one time.  He had started the night before and left the page open, and I don’t think it was the same word I had the day before, but it wasn’t that day’s word, either.  

The word was “depot” and I just didn’t remember that being the word.  But maybe it was. 

9 minutes ago, Lecka said:

I think my husband had a different word one time.  He had started the night before and left the page open, and I don’t think it was the same word I had the day before, but it wasn’t that day’s word, either.  

The word was “depot” and I just didn’t remember that being the word.  But maybe it was. 

I had depot recently.  So, that's at least one other person.  But this case is just so weird.  I've polled FB and no one else I know had this word.  All three of us do it at the same time every day using the same bookmarked link.  She took a screenshot and it says NYT, just like mine.  I might never solve this mystery......

• Like 2

12 hours ago, skimomma said:

I have a group of friends that I play with daily and we all use the NYT site.  Today, one of my friends had a different word from everyone else.  No idea why!  We know about the alternate links so weeks ago we shared the same link in a group email and have been using it ever since. Odd.  Anyone else?

We have friends whose daughter lives thr Middle East. Her time zone is ahead of us..her word was harry.

Her  father (our friend) researched it and read somewhere that the word was changed at some point today because the powers that be felt harry was in the category of obscure.  They also have removed words deemed potentially offensive. 

re someone having different word

13 hours ago, skimomma said:

That is SO WEIRD.  My husband and I confer every day; and I often confer with my SIL and mother as well; and we've ALWAYS all had the same word.

6 hours ago, Lecka said:

Nah, we all had "depot" recently.

6 hours ago, skimomma said:

I had depot recently.  So, that's at least one other person.  But this case is just so weird.  I've polled FB and no one else I know had this word.  All three of us do it at the same time every day using the same bookmarked link.  She took a screenshot and it says NYT, just like mine.  I might never solve this mystery......

SO WEIRD. Is she in the same time zone as you? 

4 hours ago, Pam in CT said:

re someone having different word

That is SO WEIRD.  My husband and I confer every day; and I often confer with my SIL and mother as well; and we've ALWAYS all had the same word.

Nah, we all had "depot" recently.

SO WEIRD. Is she in the same time zone as you? 

I had depot just recently I remember 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, skimomma said:

I had depot several days ago. It was in a 3-day string of good/“harder” words. 

• Like 2