Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

Me either. I dream about finding myself back in high school or college 

I have this too! It is a recurring dream of signing up for a French class, forgetting about it, never showing up, getting emailed by the professor two weeks before the end of the semester because I am getting a zero in the class, and then having a breakdown about my GPA. Oy! Not a funny dream. I am 53 for crying out loud! Full time college was back in my crustaceous period, and yes, even though I am "in college", it is one class per semester as available, online, and my computer and cell phone bling at me when it is class time. One would think I would not have this anxiety! 😡

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Ausmumof3 said:

I have to say I have never once dreamed about teeth falling out! Snakes and bushfires… yes.

Lucky you. It's a TERRIBLE feeling. I have the dream about once a year. 

5 hours ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

Me either. I dream about finding myself back in high school or college 

All the time. And it is the last week of class, or the final, and I can't find the room because I never actually went to class all semester. And I may or may not be in my underwear and an oversized t-shirt, with no pants on. 

• Like 4

I have the missed class all semester, don't know where the classroom is and have no idea what is going on dream periodically.  I'm 52 and haven't taken a class in at least 25 years.

I do have the teeth falling out dream, but in my dream I think about getting dentures or implants and stop worrying about it.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Faith-manor said:

I have this too! It is a recurring dream of signing up for a French class, forgetting about it, never showing up, getting emailed by the professor two weeks before the end of the semester because I am getting a zero in the class, and then having a breakdown about my GPA. Oy! Not a funny dream. I am 53 for crying out loud! Full time college was back in my crustaceous period, and yes, even though I am "in college", it is one class per semester as available, online, and my computer and cell phone bling at me when it is class time. One would think I would not have this anxiety! 😡

My version includes something like this plus having to arrange childcare...but I'm not married, and I have to somehow convince people at my Christian college that I haven't been living in sin while being utterly confused about the situation myself, lol! 

• Haha 1

I found it! Actually I asked our nephew to send it to me because I couldn't find it. It's not a joke or meme but fits this thread and I think this is where I mentioned it many pages ago. It's from one of his now 10yo twins when they were 7 and in 2nd grade. He said the teacher did not mark it as a wrong answer. How could she? 😂

olivia homework.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, historically accurate said:

mansplaining.jpg

Reminds me of the time some male made condescending remarks about my being able to spell a particular word (don't remember, but difficulty level like existentialism.) and assuming I used spell check

I just couldn't help myself telling him how cute it was he thought spell check was his friend.

• Like 3

On 3/10/2022 at 2:40 PM, Lady Florida. said:

I found it! Actually I asked our nephew to send it to me because I couldn't find it. It's not a joke or meme but fits this thread and I think this is where I mentioned it many pages ago. It's from one of his now 10yo twins when they were 7 and in 2nd grade. He said the teacher did not mark it as a wrong answer. How could she? 😂

olivia homework.jpg

My daughter, when asked on math workbook page,  "how did you solve this problem" wrote, "math". 

She wasn't wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2