Menu

Crazy house

Rachel

My favorite line in the description, "If you love cats this is the home for you! If not bring your sandblaster!"

I guess this is cute realtor-speak for "The owner is selling as-is. There might be someone who likes it, otherwise, you have to change it yourself." I can't imagine anyone liking this decorating. Liking cats or not is irrelevant. 

• Like 1

I was looking for the wood kitchen cabinets. Then I realized that they covered them up with stickers!.  :eek:

I makes me wonder why they bothered listing the type of wood in the home.  It doesn't matter when it is covered in a Disney paint palette !

It would be annoying to remove, but I hope the pictures are taped/tacked up, not decoupaged directly onto the wall (what I suspect from the sandblaster note).   The house looks so normal from the outside....

MY MIL would be at home there. LOL  She used to run a rescue and had 40+ cats.  She stopped working at the shelter, but still has 20+ of her own.  

• Like 2

I had to come back to this thread after some cat-themed click-bait showed up on my FB feed!

I skipped posting the link I saw on facebook, and instead searched out the source material.  This lady in California actually moved out of her house into a trailer so that 1,000 cats could live in the house.   :ohmy:

http://www.cathouseonthekings.com/

• Like 1

Oh wow...that is just totally crazy pants. It reminds me of one of those stalker walls but for cats. I have the craziest imagery in my head imagining how the person happily sang and talked to themselves as they annihilated their house with cat pictures. Well...if it made them happy who am I to judge lol....

• Like 3

Holy Crazy Cat Lady, Batman.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I like the outside, though.  I like the rustic look.

How is it 2500 sq.ft. and only 2/1, though??  Waste of space.

Edited by CES2005
  • Like 2

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I like the outside, though.  I like the rustic look.

How is it 2500 sq.ft. and only 2/1, though??  Waste of space.

I was thinking the same thing!  

Now I want a tour!  Seriously! 

I would need a strong dose of benadryl first, but I want to see it!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...