Menu

I need a washing machine! LG, Samsung, front loaders?

Pen

I loved my Whirlpool Duet front loaders.  

I hated the LG at our rental.

I hate the Samsungs at our new house.  

The latter two ball everything up in the dryer, which means that when the (endless) signal goes off to tell me the dryer is done, I have to go unball everything and start the dryer again.  This can go on a couple of times.  

In addition, the washer has a number of settings that make no sense.  "Fragile", "handwash" and "woolens" are exactly the same settings, as far as I can tell, and so why have three of them?  The Duets had a physical setting dial, so I could turn it and it would do what I asked.  The latter two have electronic switches, so I have to wait for my machine to "boot up" every time I want to run a load.  

My Duets went "ding" or "ding ding ding" or something like that when they were done.  The latter two sing a little song that goes on and on, and it doesn't even shut off when you have opened the door.  

I know these things are just annoyances, but it turns out that laundry is already annoying enough.  

When I have my washer, dryer, rice cooker and water heater doing their jobs all at the same time, I have a cacophony of electronic Bach or synthetic music to tell me the appliances have done their jobs.  It drives me bonkers.  

I guess they do the laundry well enough, but the interface and the dryer ball-up is seriously disappointing.  I haven't had the issues with StinkRing that some people complain about with front loaders with *any* of the washers, so I will grant them that small victory.  

I love both our sets of front loaders. :) We do TONS (maybe 30 loads a week for years, now down to maybe 20) of laundry and they all have held up pretty well. Our LGs and our Samsungs. I've had the LGs maybe 7 years, no big problems. I think we spent $150 or so one time on the door seal or something like that with the door of the washer. The Samsungs are newish (about 18 months light use, as it's our secondary set), no problems at all and lots of neat settings. They were a steal at about $1000 for the pair on sale. Both have buttons with which you can turn off the ding-ding if you don't want to hear it. :) I think the set at college dd's house is Whirlpool, and I've done a couple loads there, no problems, but we haven't owned them long enough to really vouch for them. 

I'd just go with whichever has good ratings, decent settings, and is cheaper. :) 

I don't use a lot of fancy settings, but I do use the "extra rinse" and the "extra water" buttons sometimes on both, and I wouldn't want to have a set without them (especially the extra rinse, as we have skin allergies combined with very dirty lifestyles, so I like to be able to use strong detergent but get lots of rinsing . . .). Oh, and some sort of delicate/handwash cycle is needed, but I presume that's standard in all sets? I do use a "prewash" setting on our main (LG) set, and if you have lots of gross stuff -- like poopy diapers or nasty barn clothes, then that is an awesome setting, as it does a sort of short wash getting out the mud/poop, then goes back to a full cycle with fresh water/soap. Anyway, I'd make sure the set you choose has settings you need. Those are the settings that are most important to me. 

I have an LG, sold under the Kenmore brand.  I love mine.  It works well, and I've had much less issues than my parents.  They have the same models of the LG brand and they have to bring the comforters to my house because they can't wash them in their own.  I paid about half of what they did and it's less fussy.  If it wasn't on the list before. you may want to consider looking at it.  

Edited by Elizabeth 2

I have a LG front loader.  love it.  I use oxyclean with towels and jeans, and leave the door open to dry.  when I'm consistent with the oxyclean, I do not have an odor problem.

I can wash things in it  I can't wash in an agitator.  e.g. down.

it replaced a cr 'rec'd' (until they labeled it a 'do not buy') maytag.

I've had terrible experiences with Samsungs. We bought a samsung dishwasher, washer, and dryer. The washer is the only thing which might last a few years total. Major parts are cheaply made and break within a couple of years... at least that happened to us & the repairman who came out (from a company that deals with all brands) said Samsungs are the worst appliances because they are too delicate, the parts don't hold up to the demands on them. Several thousands of dollars later, our lesson has been learned!

P.S. They worked well for 2 years or so, it was at about 2 years that they started breaking in ways that would cost hundreds of dollars each to fix.

Edited by tm919

My Duets went "ding" or "ding ding ding" or something like that when they were done.  The latter two sing a little song that goes on and on, and it doesn't even shut off when you have opened the door.  

When I have my washer, dryer, rice cooker and water heater doing their jobs all at the same time, I have a cacophony of electronic Bach or synthetic music to tell me the appliances have done their jobs.  It drives me bonkers. 

My LG washer is about 8 years old I think? It wasn't a cheap one, but it wasn't one of the crazy expensive ones either (no silver nano w/e stuff) - I think it was normally over a grand but we paid only something like $800 or so (actually, my parents paid - some sort of birthday present for me iirc, since we were driving to the next town to go to the laundromat). We did have to fix a little something once, but that was probably because I have a habit of overloading it (not a good thing for any front loader - I really shouldn't wash two comforters at the same time...). I actually like the jingle - it sounds quite happy. It's much more noticeable than the ding-ding-ding our LG dryer does (we got that one at roughly the same time, but used, so it's a little older - not sure of exact age), and since they're in the basement and we have a window A/C and TV and kids and all that, more noticeable is good (it still happens quite often I don't hear it). I'm almost 100% sure that with the dryer, we could turn the sound off, and that's probably also an option for the washer - I just have zero desire to turn the sound off. But yes, it's a little odd that it doesn't stop the moment I open the washer door.

I have LG. My dryer I have had for nearly four years. The washer I bought in January. I can turn the sounds off on both.

These are my first front loaders. For the washer, my only complaint is that I have to clean the seal and the filter. Not really a biggie but I never had to do that with a top loader. If I don't do it often enough, it gets clogged with hair. Otherwise, I love it.

The dryer has been great. My only complaint is that the clean filter light never goes off. It's been on since about a month in. I've tried everything to clean out the trap to no avail. Also, and this really isn't a complaint, I never use the steam function. So, kind of a waste in my opinion.

I am astounded that this thread has gone on so long without a chorus in favor of Speed Queens.   On other similar threads, the overwhelming consensus was that appliance manufacturing has recently and rapidly gone downhill, with Speed Queen being the one remaining holdout of quality.  You might want to search for some of the other recent threads on this.

• Like 5

I have an lg we've had for a bit over a year and so far so good. The clothes don't always come out spotless but they're pretty good and most front loaders have this issue. It's kinda cute that it sings when done. I did turn the spin setting down as the 1200 was a bit crazy.

Wow, this surprises me because when I first got my front loader, I was shocked at how much cleaner our clothes were, without a change in detergent either. Same stuff. I thought that so little water would be less effective, but I was happy to be wrong. In fact, I stopped pretreating most stains because they were coming out so much better.

• Like 1

I have an lg we've had for a bit over a year and so far so good. The clothes don't always come out spotless but they're pretty good and most front loaders have this issue. It's kinda cute that it sings when done. I did turn the spin setting down as the 1200 was a bit crazy.

Wow, this surprises me because when I first got my front loader, I was shocked at how much cleaner our clothes were, without a change in detergent either. Same stuff. I thought that so little water would be less effective, but I was happy to be wrong. In fact, I stopped pretreating most stains because they were coming out so much better.

I've had two front loaders and as far as I can tell clothes come out just as clean as they did when we had a top loader. Now obviously I'm not doing any kind of controlled experiments, but in general -- clothes coming out clean simply isn't a problem. To be fair it wasn't a problem that I recall with a top loader, either. I am very conscious of NOT overloading, but I was that way with a top loader, too. It's probably not a good place to judge, but the few times I've had to go to a laundromat it's always seemed to me that people way, way overload the machines. And I've always wondered if they do that at home. Clothes aren't going to get clean in any machine if they don't have some room to move around. I also think using too much detergent can be an issue. Front loaders require just a tiny bit. Many people believe more is better, but for getting clothes clean more is actually worse.

I am astounded that this thread has gone on so long without a chorus in favor of Speed Queens. On other similar threads, the overwhelming consensus was that appliance manufacturing has recently and rapidly gone downhill, with Speed Queen being the one remaining holdout of quality. You might want to search for some of the other recent threads on this.

Ditto. There is s SQ cult here. It's a normal washer, gets things very, very clean -- without singing.

• Like 1

Another vote for Whirlpool Duet!!!! I love mine and don't hesitate to recommend it to anyone that asks.

I was hesitant to get front loaders because people complain about the smell and not enough water with front loaders in general but I've never had a problem. Dh comes home with very dirty/ stinky work clothes and they come out clean and fresh after the 1 hour 19 min heavy duty cycle. I do leave the door open to dry after loads but that's it. I've never had to use those machine cleaning packets.

I am astounded that this thread has gone on so long without a chorus in favor of Speed Queens. On other similar threads, the overwhelming consensus was that appliance manufacturing has recently and rapidly gone downhill, with Speed Queen being the one remaining holdout of quality. You might want to search for some of the other recent threads on this.

Yep I just ditched a front loader for a SQ. I love it.

• Like 1

When I have my washer, dryer, rice cooker and water heater doing their jobs all at the same time, I have a cacophony of electronic Bach or synthetic music to tell me the appliances have done their jobs. It drives me bonkers.

Im a little jealous. My dryer does a rude buzzzzzzz about four times over the course of several minutes, then gives up on me. My rice cooker gives me a beep. All of my other appliances just sit there and rely on me to notice they're finished. My sister's water boiler sings to her, but my model is about 9 years old now so I get nothin'.

I serenade you! Minuet in G

The LG washer sounds so much better than that (no idea what it plays). And while I'm guessing the washer's song is about the same length, the fact that washers are often in a basement or laundry room and not right next to where you're doing stuff makes it so much better too. A kitchen appliance really shouldn't make sound for more than a few seconds, imo.

ETA: It plays this tune, but it sounds a lot better than in the video (though our washer is not the model that's in the video). I'm guessing a cheap recording played on a laptop just isn't going to do any appliance justice.

Edited by luuknam
  • Like 1

The LG washer sounds so much better than that (no idea what it plays). And while I'm guessing the washer's song is about the same length, the fact that washers are often in a basement or laundry room and not right next to where you're doing stuff makes it so much better too. A kitchen appliance really shouldn't make sound for more than a few seconds, imo.

ETA: It plays this tune, but it sounds a lot better than in the video (though our washer is not the model that's in the video). I'm guessing a cheap recording played on a laptop just isn't going to do any appliance justice.

It's "The Bear Went Over the Mountain." My LG plays the same tune.

• Like 1

We have had a basic Samsung front loader washing machine for the past 5 years or so.  I love it.  We've had no problems with it whatsoever and it does a wonderful job of washing.  Our previous washer was a Kenmore branded top loading Whirlpool which died after about 12 years.  I much prefer the Samsung front loader.  It washes well and is gentler on fabrics. 

We have a Whirlpool Cabrio gas dryer, which is a little over a year old and got great reviews on Reviewed.com.  Love this dryer.  (I'm not one for matching sets, lol.)  Our previous gas dryer was a Kenmore branded Whirlpool dryer which lasted for about 17 years, and served us very well during that time.  I'm hoping our new dryer lasts a long time, too.

Thank you for all replies so far!  I'm having trouble with WTM "liking" and posting. Please consider all replies liked and appreciated. Do please keep them coming as I am learning a lot! And have added a few other possible machines to my list to check out.

More on what features are proving helpful for people and which not would help.

I considered Speed Queen from doing search on prior threads, but its 39 rating on Consumer's compared to 70's and up for the newer front loaders concerns me. I cannot figure out what caused such low scores. Anyone know?

I also thought to perhaps look into SQ front loader as maybe a way to get greater reliability with front load capacity--but haven't gotten anywhere with that. I guess they are new and I didn't find any SQ FL reviews.

Load size capacity is very significant for me. We cannot go to a laundromat for the occasional big item, and machines are in basement and I have a disability so fewer times needed to go up and down the better.  (For any reason--small load, imbalance, balled up laundry...not needing to go up and down over and over is important.) Though being able to do small loads well, would also be important, since not everything can be washed together. Water use is also a concern in our rural area, both to not deplete well, and also to not overwhelm outflow system. 

For people with Whirlpool Duet, what is the capacity like?

My dryer is same era as washer still working--or at least the problems are ones I can cope with-- but at 22yo, not sure how long it will be. A matched set might be nice though I've never had that and it is not a top priority. The issue of clothing balling in drierso that multiple trips are needed to unball it is another problem that would be significant. Has anyone else had this trouble alleviated with the Whirlpool or other brands as compared to the Samsung or LG?

What about rust issues? Our current machine is suffering from, among other things, rusting out. Are any of the new NeveRust type things any good or just hype? And what are these anti-rust things actually--a coating of some sort?

Another problem we have had is due to being on a well, a need to get at the back where the filter on the water inflow is located, probably much more often than people with city water (for whom maybe the inflow filter never gets clogged) and on the current machine it is very hard to get to (sort of recessed where only needle nose pliers will reach, and only with a lot of difficulty) and to clean out--this is where the inflow hoses attach to the washing machine.

We also have allergies and related in our family, so I am thinking that the extra hot water and steam features (if those are on washer, not dryer) might be useful, though not sure.

On front loaders, what about door opening direction? Can they be shifted during install or is it fixed? Our house is set up with the dryer to left of the washer, which seems backward to me, but fits the plumbing and venting locations. Though I guess with front load, stacking might also be an option if I did get a set.

Im a little jealous. My dryer does a rude buzzzzzzz about four times over the course of several minutes, then gives up on me. My rice cooker gives me a beep. All of my other appliances just sit there and rely on me to notice they're finished. My sister's water boiler sings to her, but my model is about 9 years old now so I get nothin'.

We need to average out.  :0)

I got a new range and specifically got one that had no buzzers or beepers or even an electronic control pad.  It is just on or off, hot enough or not.  I thought that if I got one more beep going, I'd likely start making rice in the oven or putting the dishes in the dryer, I am that confused.  :0)

The Duets were the anniversary present...and before you diss my dh, let me tell you it was what I asked for.  Getting the Duets cut in half the number of loads I had to do in a week.  And we have allergies here, too, so having the machine heat the water to super hot was an enormous boon to me, and let us keep the tap water at a safer level while the kid was small.  :0)

Wahhhh.  I miss my Duets.  

IME, front loader *washer* doors are not reversible. You want the washer on the left. If it's on the right, it'll be opening away from the dryer. FL washer doors are really important/complicated compared to top loaders, since they have to be water tight!

Dryer doors are more often reversible even on front loaders, I think, but for sure, washer is not. 

I think they make the dryer door reversible in case you stack them. 

I love my LG. I've had it 20 months so far and it cut my water bill in half, so it has already paid for itself. (It went from $100/mo to $50/mo.)

I tried to keep my old dryer, but I think the large loads from the LG broke the dryer, so I had to replace that, too. If you can hang 1/4 of each load, then you can just replace one.

My clothes are amazingly clean, but I never use the TurboWash. I think that cycle is for suckers: it doesn't get your clothes anywhere near as clean as the normal, long, wash.

Emily

This is the model I have. (Without the sidekick.) http://www.lg.com/us/washers/lg-WM3370HVA-front-load-washer

It has steam and allergen settings.

It can handle a California King size comforter. My comforter is black on the back so I know when the detergent doesn't dissolve and I've never had a problem with this washer.

Things will bunch in here if I mix things that I shouldn't. I did it this weekend when I mixed a heavy blanket with sheets because I was being lazy. Otherwise, no issues.

I saved a lot by signing up for one of the price watch websites. I think it was $749 at the time. Maybe $799. Then, I bought it on my discover so I got 10% cash back. (I paid it off immediately so as not to incur interest.)

To answer a few of your follow up questions for the Whirlpool Duet:

I am happy with the capacity. I can wash a week's worth of clothes for 3 kids in one load. I can easily wash my queen comforter. I can wash a twin comforter and sheet set together in the same load easily.

I've never had to un-ball laundry in the dryer and restart in the Duet.

My son has severe allergies also. I wash his bedding twice weekly minimum on the "Sanitize with Oxy" cycle. It's a looooong cycle but worth it. I also use that cycle for all towels and for everyone else's bedding if anyone in the house gets sick. My Duet is the basic model and doesn't have a steam feature.

As far as I am aware, there is a door reversal kit available for purchase for the Duet washer and dryer.

I probably sound like a cheesy TV ad for this product but my previous set was a top loader no name because my then fiance went to the appliance store and said "I want your cheapest set." It was one problem after another. It went through four timers, several belts and some sort of gear box. Half of the loads wouldn't rinse and spin. There was rust. I put up with that set for 11 years. So I big puffy heart my Duets. Laundry is no longer my least favorite chore.

I LOVE Samsung brand appliances so far incl fridge ($5k) dryer ($700) and top loading washer ($500?) love love love Samsung since my first Samsung appliance arrived. Every time I have to replace moving forward I'll be sticking with the brand assuming I don't start having quality issues moving forward.n

I thought it was playing the Korean national anthem or something ;) lol guess I'm not cultured enough! Hahaha

Yes I'm a chronic overloader

Of washing machines and life in general. I do get better results with sorting into smaller loads but then we seem to get a back log

On front loaders, what about door opening direction? Can they be shifted during install or is it fixed? Our house is set up with the dryer to left of the washer, which seems backward to me, but fits the plumbing and venting locations. Though I guess with front load, stacking might also be an option if I did get a set.

No, doesn't look like it's possible to change the opening direction of the washer door, which is a little annoying, because since we moved 3.5 years ago the dryer is on the left side as well. We did switch the direction of the dryer door. The washer door doesn't bother me too much though, probably because the dryer has a drawer under it, so it's a little higher (no idea what the drawer is for - we bought the dryer used and it came with it).

I have been very happy with the Duet's load capacity. DH and I have a queen and use a quilt instead of a comforter, but I can wash my boys' twin quilts and shams together no problem, as well as their bulky blankets. And DD has a full/queen duvet that fits with no problems. I've learned it's not just about capacity with a front loader though; it's about flexibility. I LOVE that I can throw in irregular items like cushions and stuffies (I have a giant patchwork tortoise that we use as a throw pillow, LOL) and they stay nice and full. I did have some problems with blankets and sheets balling up, but I bought a dryer ball and that solved the problem. The new dryers aren't enormously different from the old ones in how they work though, really, except that they have dryness sensors and are way more energy efficient. 

No rust. My parents have had theirs for years, out in the garage, and this has not been a problem. Mine are indoors and newer, but none yet. To be fair, I never had that problem even in my older machines.

I know nothing about how to access the filter.

DH says you cannot change door direction on the washer but you can on the dryer. I actually wish I had the headspace to stack mine, but I can't. If you can, that would be great, I think. 

I also love the Oxi setting on our machine, same as a pp. It's so awesome for sour towels and other unmentionable foul things. LOL It's supposed to remove 99.9% of bacteria. I put our white IKEA Ektorp covers in on this setting with Oxi White and they come out like new. It's remarkable, especially since they are 4 years old now.

I have an LG, sold under the Kenmore brand.  I love mine.  It works well, and I've had much less issues than my parents.  They have the same models of the LG brand and they have to bring the comforters to my house because they can't wash them in their own.  I paid about half of what they did and it's less fussy.  If it wasn't on the list before. you may want to consider looking at it.  

Kenmore made by LG is looking like another viable option, and better price on it avail here too. Could you tell me more about how long you have had your loved machine and the differences between it and your parents' LG? Does the Kenmore still have the stainless steel drum, sani-cycles, pause and add laundry if needed feature, extra rinse, yadayada, of the LG's?

This also means using Sears rather than Loewe's... Do you know anything about Sears installation and service and other aspects of that difference? I know Loewe's is supposed to be very good on installation and has a 30 day return period if need be. My current washer is an old Kenmore and I was not thrilled with Sears back then, but if the machine is better and less expensive both I'd put up with them. Or maybe they've improved given more competition nowadays.

For those of you who have had no problems with your front loaders, are you using powder or liquid detergent (one repair guy told me always use powder because liquids leave scum that adds to potential mold etc. build up--and another said the exact opposite)?  Have you ever used a tiny amount of actual soap, such as Dr. Bronner's rather than detergent?  

For those of you who have had no problems with your front loaders, are you using powder or liquid detergent (one repair guy told me always use powder because liquids leave scum that adds to potential mold etc. build up--and another said the exact opposite)?  Have you ever used a tiny amount of actual soap, such as Dr. Bronner's rather than detergent?  

I use liquid detergent and liquid fabric softener and have for many years w/o a single problem.

I've never tried Dr. Bronner's. I'd be afraid of how much suds it produces? I don't have any of the castille soap here, but I have some Sal Suds.  And suds it does!

Kenmore made by LG is looking like another viable option, and better price on it avail here too. Could you tell me more about how long you have had your loved machine and the differences between it and your parents' LG? Does the Kenmore still have the stainless steel drum, sani-cycles, pause and add laundry if needed feature, extra rinse, yadayada, of the LG's?

This also means using Sears rather than Loewe's... Do you know anything about Sears installation and service and other aspects of that difference? I know Loewe's is supposed to be very good on installation and has a 30 day return period if need be. My current washer is an old Kenmore and I was not thrilled with Sears back then, but if the machine is better and less expensive both I'd put up with them. Or maybe they've improved given more competition nowadays.

My parents got theirs about five years ago. My washer is seven years old for sure.  It was right after LG became the manufacturer, and I found it after a lot of research.  The matching dryer came in about a year later so that I could stack them.   I know they paid over $2,000 for theirs, and I have found mine for as little as $1,100 on sale since then.  The major differences are: My door is larger than theirs by 6 inches in diameter.  This is why they bring the comforters to my house.  They just cant get them in!  I do have the bigger drum, though.  Mine has the stainless steel-drum, the sanitize cycles (used it on diapers for three years!) pause feature, extra rinse, hold and soak, stain treat (which starts at cold to treat stains like blood, then heats up to treat oily stains).  It also has a bulky/bedding setting that means the pillows, comforters and jackets don't get over spun.  Oh and theirs has a really annoying buzz and mine sings a little tune. Okay, so that isn't super important, but it's one of those things that makes me want to stick my tongue out in preschool bragging style.  

I don't know about installation.  My sister had a different set installed by Sears a couple months ago and she didn't mention any issues, but I think that can be a local issue.  I have always installed our appliances while my husband was working because I am impatient, it's not technically difficult, and I'm rather strong and can use a dolly. I have never needed a service on these appliances (ANY of the 5 I purchased when we moved in to our house 7 years ago) so I can't tell you about that either.  Kenmore, Maytag, and Whirlpool all went through some major manufacturing changes in the last 5-10 years.  While they had some growing pains, three of my six Kenmore household appliances were CR best buys and I have never regretted them.  

Edited by Elizabeth 2

My parents got theirs about five years ago. My washer is seven years old for sure.  It was right after LG became the manufacturer, and I found it after a lot of research.  The matching dryer came in about a year later so that I could stack them.   I know they paid over $2,000 for theirs, and I have found mine for as little as $1,100 on sale since then.  The major differences are: My door is larger than theirs by 6 inches in diameter.  This is why they bring the comforters to my house.  They just cant get them in!  I do have the bigger drum, though.  Mine has the stainless steel-drum, the sanitize cycles (used it on diapers for three years!) pause feature, extra rinse, hold and soak, stain treat (which starts at cold to treat stains like blood, then heats up to treat oily stains).  It also has a bulky/bedding setting that means the pillows, comforters and jackets don't get over spun.  Oh and theirs has a really annoying buzz and mine sings a little tune. Okay, so that isn't super important, but it's one of those things that makes me want to stick my tongue out in preschool bragging style.  

I don't know about installation.  My sister had a different set installed by Sears a couple months ago and she didn't mention any issues, but I think that can be a local issue.  I have always installed our appliances while my husband was working because I am impatient, it's not technically difficult, and I'm rather strong and can use a dolly. I have never needed a service on these appliances (ANY of the 5 I purchased when we moved in to our house 7 years ago) so I can't tell you about that either.  Kenmore, Maytag, and Whirlpool all went through some major manufacturing changes in the last 5-10 years.  While they had some growing pains, three of my six Kenmore household appliances were CR best buys and I have never regretted them.  

Thank you, this is great info!  I think I am about to go with the Kenmore! Which size drum do you have?

• Like 1

Working toward my final decision and looking at the other parts needed or optional:

Does anyone have any thoughts about the platforms/drawers to raise the height of the machines?  

Might it help against rust for example not to be directly on the basement concrete floor (or maybe leveling legs raise it up a bit anyway). Or could it make debris filter clean out easier?  Not having the extra drawer below would be less $$$$ by a lot and the lower top would make a better place to fold some laundry on, so if there is no good reason in favor, I won't get that.

I have to choose stainless steel versus rubber water intake hose. I've only had rubber in past. Are the steel ones hugely better?

I don't think the stands would make a difference with rust, unless maybe you have flooding issues? It's nice to have to not bend way down to empty them out (I have a stand but it's just a metal box they sit on, no drawers or anything) but not necessary if it wouldn't be an issue for you. And I doubt it would make anything easier to clean out. It is a pain to clean behind mine even on a stand!

I don't have any experience with a steel water hose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk