Menu

Can I get just a little encouragement?

Amira

I'm almost at the end point of our current move. I've done this lots of times, but I need to get through the next few hours until we're checked in and through security at the airport when I can finally relax a bit.

I'm very happy to be moving on, but getting all the people and stuff to the right places is such a hassle. Dh is washing the car, the boys are doing the laundry, and I'm working with the movers to get the last few things in the last box before we finish packing the suitcases and head to the airport.

You can do it! You're almost done!

I'm hoping that the airport involves a nice drink (whether it be coffee, beer or whatever!) and some peaceful time. And yes, it's strange to think that airports can be peaceful, but when compared to movers... the airport might win! 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 2

Waiting at the gate! It's still a long time before the plane leaves, but there's nothing I have to do. :)

Thanks for the encouragement. It helped. There was a hard goodbye too with someone who we likely won't see again.

Maize, yes, two whole years before we do this again.

Purplejackmama, we're moving to Saudi Arabia with a stop in Europe on the way.

• Like 9