Menu

If you have fiestaware what colors do you have?

lynn

I have 8 colors. No black, white, cream, or grey. I am not big into non colors. They are GREAT! Love that none of my dishes match incase an accident happens. Wait, that should be WHEN an accident happens. It just hasn't happened yet but we have only had the last 4 colors since Christmas. 

• Like 1

There is a new color coming in June. It is a red wine/burgundy color called Claret. You can see it at the HomerLaughlin website.

This is what I'm waiting for!

I want 6 place settings to start with. Carleton, Poppy, Scarlet, Plum, Turquoise, and Cobalt Blue. I should probably get a green one too. This just got hard.

I've got about 12 colors, but my favorite is the lapis, sunflower, and peacock.  If I want a blue table, I mix cobalt, peacock, lapis and turquoise.  If I need more placesettings, the yellows (sunflower and marigold) mix well with the blues.

This is the first I heard a new color (claret) is coming.  Are they retiring a color?

We have cobalt. 10 full place settings every single piece is Cobalt. I'm weird I don't like having all kinds of colors mixed together. I like Fiestaware a lot but just one color at a time for me.

We have cobalt also for all place settings. I also have some red for serving dishes. I like consistency and plus know how it works at my house and I hate arguments about who gets the purple and who has the yellow (or whatever).

I've got about 12 colors, but my favorite is the lapis, sunflower, and peacock.  If I want a blue table, I mix cobalt, peacock, lapis and turquoise.  If I need more placesettings, the yellows (sunflower and marigold) mix well with the blues.

This is the first I heard a new color (claret) is coming.  Are they retiring a color?

Yes, they add one new color & retire one old color every year. 2015 they added sage & slate, and retired black & peacock (I think...), and now they are adding the claret and retiring the plum. 

I have all 12 of the colors that were available when I first bought mine in 2013, for our place settings. I have added other pieces in assorted colors as well. I do not have any cream/white/black, and I probably won't add the sage that came out last year, I'm not sure. I will definitely add the claret when it comes out. 

My plan is to add the new color every year, if I like it. I love the mix/match possibilities.

Yes, they add one new color & retire one old color every year. 2015 they added sage & slate, and retired black & peacock (I think...), and now they are adding the claret and retiring the plum.

I didn't know about this. Do you know what date this will be? Purple is my daughter's favorite color.

Lapis, peacock, sunflower, tangerine, scarlett, lemongrass.  I've had them almost 2 yrs and the mix of colors still makes me feel joyful anytime I open the cupboard or the dishwasher.  I had a friend try to talk me into plain white dishes, but I don't regret going big with the color at all. 

• Like 1

Lapis, peacock, sunflower, tangerine, scarlett, lemongrass. I've had them almost 2 yrs and the mix of colors still makes me feel joyful anytime I open the cupboard or the dishwasher. I had a friend try to talk me into plain white dishes, but I don't regret going big with the color at all.

I went all white and I like it but am bored and need a change, I need some color in my kitchen. when Dh pointed out the fiestware sale I did not hesitate to choose colors and order. Should be in today.

I didn't know about this. Do you know what date this will be? Purple is my daughter's favorite color.

I haven't seen the date; I think someone upthread said the new color comes out in June, so I expect the plum will be retired at the same time. If you plan to get some, I'd get some now just in case. 

• Like 1

Mix colors! :)

We have a crazy mix of colors. I don't know the names, just grabbed colors we all liked. We've got about 12 place settings and various serving pieces and others. I've been using fiesta since the early 90s, so it's been a slow collection. I used to buy only vintage, but we freecycled most of the vintage due to lead worries. We just picked up two new cups at a thrift shop a few days ago.