Menu

Wordless Wednesday: 6th Feb

Laura Corin

I'll get you next week!:D

A tornado warning will be issued any minute. It is headed directly towards our area. Everyone is sound asleep and I hate to wake them...of course I will though. Thanks for asking!

Just sent you a note! Update when you can...

Kat,

For some reason I can't leave a comment on your blog. But excellent job.

Sorry...I had it set at moderated for some reason...and your posts are now there. Thanks so much for the kudos...I am operating on a wing and a prayer...not really sure how it has all come together...but it's fun to play with!

Jean, how is your mother doing?

She should be coming home today, but with this storm, I'm may not be able to get her today...so then, we hope, I'll take her home tomorrow. She had 4 stents put in on Monday. I think the recovery will be slow, but she was in good spirits this morning.

Thanks for asking! The snow plows have given up, and may not be out to plow until the storm passes--that could be tonight. LOL! Snow day!

Mine is up now too!:D

I tried to leave a comment..... but it wouldnt let me.... I wanted to tell you I thought of the Sesame Street song... one of things is notlike the others... one of things things just doesnt belong!

So how long were those socks up before ya noticed???:D

Happy WW~

Lisa

We were visiting Grandma, which is an opportunity for me to advance my skill at this craft. He saw me doing it and decided to give it a try himself. He was immediately hooked and ended up making a robe for his stuffed animals, arm braces, and started working on a potholder, before we left Grandma's. I love that he has no idea how uncool this would be considered in the fourth or fifth grade classroom he'd be in if we hadn't pulled him out.

She should be coming home today, but with this storm, I'm may not be able to get her today...so then, we hope, I'll take her home tomorrow. She had 4 stents put in on Monday. I think the recovery will be slow, but she was in good spirits this morning.

Thanks for asking! The snow plows have given up, and may not be out to plow until the storm passes--that could be tonight. LOL! Snow day!

I'm glad to hear she's doing well. I know she will be glad to get back to her own home. Make sure she takes it easy when she gets home. Probably easier said than done. :)

Stay warm and dry!