Menu

Could I ask for prayer today?

I'm having a particularly difficult PMS day - super weepy about every little thing. I broke down crying because my big dog was a pain on his walk and I cut had to it short. I'm missing my son, but don't have many people to share it with because I am so cut off from family/people who were close friends. I really don't have any close friends IRL since my best friend backed away from me when she didn't want to work out with me anymore. I logged onto facebook and, on one niece's facebook page, there were pictures of my other niece's bridal shower - the one who decided to only invite some family members and not others. I never missed a one of her birthday/graduation/special event parties. I have to go and pack some kleenex for church because I know I will get teary eyed there today. I am almost hoping for a boring, irrelevant homily because I don't think I could take a pointed, meaningful one today without an embarrassing audible sob. I think I need to refrain from posting on anyone else's posts because I'll just sound bitter and unhappy.

Ok vent over. See you all tomorrow.

:grouphug: I'm sorry you're having such a rough day. Tomorrow will be better. I recommend a warm or cold beverage of your choice, a favorite book, and a hiding spot away from everyone. Take a long shower. Plan to take a nap. Get through the day the best that you can.

:grouphug:

I'm not joyous today, my back is killing me, so I decided to bake a double batch of bread and give some to the neighbors. If I can't get a big grin out of myself today, perhaps I can get one out of someone else.

That's how I cope....

I love your attitude. I'll have to remember that when I'm having an off day.

Oh, honey I'm sorry it's a rough day!! I agree with Apryl, take a good long shower with weeping. The water washes the tears right away. :grouphug:

Some days are just hard. We're here for you... like Faithe said, it's too bad we don't all live closer. Sometimes nothing beats a strong shoulder from a girlfriend. :)

Thanks so much for your prayers yesterday. I mostly vegged and tried not to be surly to my family. Did my crying in the shower, read a little, did some crosswords and watched a movie with my family. I am doing much better today, aside from a colossal headache. I always get one after a crying jag and we are between weather fronts today. Not fun having a barometer in my head.