Menu

So... What do you put Nutella on?

I mean besides straight from the jar to your mouth. I discovered this delight this past summer and I am coming up with new ideas all the time. Here are our favorites so far...

• Strawberries dipped in Nutella
  • Pretzels dipped in Nutella
  • Nutella spread between two honey graham crackers

and today's discovery...

•  
  • Banana muffins frosted with Nutella

Edited by Michelle My Bell

and today's discovery...

• Banana muffins frosted with Nutella

Drooling... I just made streusel-topped banana muffins, but I am going to HAVE to try this next time... I think I'll have to make these muffins to fully do justice to the Nutella.

We like it with bananas, on good toast, graham crackers, apple slices, on a spoon, pretzel sticks, pear slices.

My favourite, and only, thing I put Nutella on is crepes. Ever since I went to Paris last year and tasted one from a street vendor, I've enjoyed the taste of crepes with Nutella - I like it with bananas, too.

I also saw some weirdo order a crepe from the same vendor with french fries in it. :tongue_smilie: It pays to a little discerning with the Parisian snacks. Hope I don't offend anyone who loves this combination. Personally, I'm all for french fries in different combinations, such as poutine (fries, cheese curds and gravy). Sounds disgusting but tastes superb!!!

My favorite new Nutella recipe is--

Nutella Hot Chocolate.

Seriously, it's easy and wonderful.

Just mix a spoonful (Tablespoon, not measured accurately--just a "spoonful") into a cup of milk, whisk it while warming gently on the stove...MMMMMMM!

I can't have milk, so I whisked my spoonful into a cup of almond milk.

Super fast and yummo! (Pretty sweet, tho...)

Oh! Just remembered--

You can mix about the same amt the same way and FREEZE it in dixie cups or a popsicle mold and make "fudgesicles."