Menu

Check out dd18's Senior Photos!

[ATTACH]8568[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8569[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8570[/ATTACH]

One of my dh's friends is a photographer. He came out to dd's stable to take senior photos. :001_smile: They really came out well.

This is the girl going to Savannah College of Art and Design. She intends to double major in Equestrian Studies and Art History.

Wow. She's gorgeous! And those are unique - not every kid will have riding pictures! Excellent.

Thank you for the responses. Yes, she is a beautiful girl, but I think having the pictures in her favorite setting and the photographer's skill in catching her personality made all the difference. :001_smile:

The top photo of her rolling her eyes and Noodle waggling his ears just makes me smile. I used it as the photo for her graduation announcements. Her face just says "Oh Noodle", he is a huge warm blood and the silliest horse she has ever competed on. He stopped one time mid-jump, literally standing over the jump with the pole under his belly and dared her to do anything about it. :lol:

It really looks like that whole graduation and go away to college thing is going to happen. ((mixed feelings))

Just stunning! You should do a collage of those on a picture postcard, maybe together with the date or something.

We did something like that with dd's pics, and she designed them to go together with the first name, the numerals 2010 and her favorite verse. She picked a unifying color scheme to match her tassel color with the colors in her pics so it turned out really eye-catching.

It's worth doing something really memorable with those pics--the opportunities just don't come around that often. : )