Menu

Which of these movies has the best kissing scene?

Which of these movies has the best kissing scene?  

1. 1. Which of these movies has the best kissing scene?

• North and South
    • 2007 Persuasion
    • Love Actually
    • Top Gun
    • Becoming Jane
    • The Quiet Man
    • P.S. I Love You
    • LOTR
    • I am difficult, so other.
    • Yes, please.

You people have ruined me forever with forcing North & South on me. I have watched the last episode more times than I can count--and the only other movie with that sort of compulsion obligation is BBC's Pride & Prejudice (which should also be on there, no??).

Love Actually is quite wonderful, too, esp the storyline with Colin Firth, because (a) it's Colin Firth, and (b) please refer to (a).

I love LOTR, but since I don't care for Liv Tyler, I can't think of any scene that could compete, esp since we don't get to see Eowyn and Faramir. But if off-stage imaginary kissing scenes count, then I vote for that one, which I'm sure was quite nice.

I wouldn't have been able to fit in other. THEN where would we be?

OMG -- probably dh's favorite movie along with Gladiator.

One of my all time favorite movie quotes:

Cora Munro: Justice? If that's justice than the sooner French guns blow the English out of America the better it will be for the people here!

Colonel Munro: You do not know what you're saying, girl!

Cora Munro: Yes I do, I know exactly what what I'm saying, and if it is sedition, than I am guilty of sedition too!

Edited by MariannNOVA

I voted LOTR, HOWEVER, I think their better kissing scene is in the last film, following Aragorn's coronation. When he sees Arwen then, after thinking she had gone to the Havens, all that pent up emotion just bursts out. I think it's better than the scene you linked. JMO, of course.

I voted LOTR, HOWEVER, I think their better kissing scene is in the last film, following Aragorn's coronation. When he sees Arwen then, after thinking she had gone to the Havens, all that pent up emotion just bursts out. I think it's better than the scene you linked. JMO, of course.

I couldn't find that one on youtube, but maybe I am fail at searching on youtube. It's my google-fu that is really strong.

The Quiet Man is great!! When you say North and South...are you talking about the mini-series with Patrick Swayze? If you are, I may have voted wrong..... I LOVE those:D

No, I was referring to the BBC miniseries having to do with industrial England and agricultural England. It is on Netflix instant, but I linked the best part. :D

How on earth can we have a Best Kissing Scene poll without the top rated kiss of all time (self declared) of Princess Bride????

I think I'll have to mark the "I'm difficult; other" on this one.

(although, if we're talking just plain hot & steamy, then the, ummm, kissing scene in Enemy at the Gates is one heck of a stunner.....)