Menu

What TV shows do you like to watch?

So now DH and I only share 1 show that we like (Survivor) - the rest are all ones that I watch on my own. :)

I'm a fan of:

America's Next Top Model

Glee

CSI

Grey's Anatomy

Private Practice (kinda. But at the same time I kinda get sick of it. But I still watch it...)

NY Ink

Bones (my favorite :D)

I also want to check out X Factor when it starts, and I'm interested in Ringer and The Mentalist (which I know is old, but I'm checking out some old episodes just to see if it's anything I'm interested in.)

So what are your favorites?

So YOu Think You Can Dance for the summer, American Idol in the winter/spring

Amazing Race from time to time

Hell's Kitchen

Glee, sometimes

SVU sometimes (they are hard to watch b/c they're so graphic)

I know there's more--but I tell ya, I miss the days of The Waltons and Little House. Not that they were all that wonderful, just, I didn't feel like I was filling my mind with ugliness all week, y'know?

Oh, and we don't have cable, just ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, FOX and Pax (and some "little" channels like AntennaTV).

TBBT and The Good Wife are my MUST SEES and I try to catch Modern Family if I'm home. Which makes me think I should check out Parenthood and Castle since our tastes are similar! :D

I'd rank our list about the same LOL. We usually watch on Hulu or online, so we can sometimes catch a one hour show like TGW and then watch The Big Bang Theory in about an hour total :)

Modern Family is not as high of a priority in our house as the others on the list, but we'll watch it if we have time.

We don't have AMC but have been watching Mad Men (finally up to season 4 now) via DVDs from the library.

I like Castle because it has a little crime, a little romance, and the show kind of laughs at itself. It took me a few episodes to "get" the tone of the show but this is one of DH's favs, and I've really grown to like it too.

Edited by Momof3littles

DH and I watch Community and Parks and Recreation together when there's a new episode. Sometimes I watch The Office and 30 Rock with him, sometimes I don't.

If we remember, we all watch The Middle and Modern Family. DS really likes both of those.

I think that's it right now. We do watch a lot of TV shows on Netflix, though. Right now we're working our way through The Cosby Show.

Psych

Glee

30 Rock (My absolute favorite!)

Suits

Leverage

Vampire Diaries (My personal guilty pleasure. Please don't tease me. My daughter has taken care of that for you.)

Being Human (The original British version.)

We also watch a fair number of older/no-longer-on-the-air shows:

Firefly (The best TV program ever.)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Angel

Star Trek in various flavors

The Big Bang Theory

The Good Wife

NCIS

NCIS LA

Hawaii 50

The Closer

Rizzoli and Isles

Necessary Roughness

Covert Affairs

Blue Bloods

Feherty on the Golf Channel

And no longer with us but we have the DVD seasons:

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Saving Grace

I don't know. Lately my list is getting kind of weird. LOL

I used to just watch Biggest Losers and Law and Order and that was pretty much it.

Now lately I've been watching :

Hoarders,

Ghost Hunters ( don't ask lately I find it entertaining. I'm sure I'll get bored with it soon.)

House

Dr. G on Discovery Fit

I don't watch a whole lot on tv even though its on quite a bit in my house. Personally I wish I could just get rid of the cable because my husband is a tv addict. I can live without it. If I really want to watch something I have my computer.

I love:

Both NCIS shows

CSI (Las Vegas one)

Hawaii Five-O

The Middle

And we've got this retro station now that we watch so I've really been getting into the Dick Van Dyke Show and Bob Newhart.

You know, I never knew how gorgeous Mary Tyler Moore was until I've been watching The DVD show. She was a real knock-out.

Mad Men :001_wub:

Dexter

Breaking Bad

Parks & Rec

Big Love

Sons of Anarchy

We don't have cable and have to wait for each season to come out on dvd. Dh and I watch them all together, with 5 kids a lot of our time together is spent doing things at home- we watch tv and cook something nice together and have a glass of wine on the weekend.

Way too many to list. I like background noise, so I end up watching many that I wouldn't normally go out of my way for, but they are on, so I watch.

The ones I really go out of the way for are:

Survivor

TAR

Psych

Castle

NCIS

I really like all the USA shows but they are seasonal, so it doesn't feel like as many as it would seem if I list them all out ;)

And I like lots of HGTV and Food Network shows too.

Yeah, it was in reruns all day long.

We no longer have cable either.

Dawn

It's probably a good thing we don't have cable, because when I visit my parents or my ILs, I can spend all day doing nothing but watching reruns of the various Law & Orders and of Criminal Minds.

I *LOVE* HGTV and the like. My favorites:

House Hunters

House Hunters International

all the kitchen/bath renovation shows

Dh watches Hell's Kitchen

I admit I watch (and am embarrassed for) Real Housewives :blushing:

Ellen

Modern Family

I'm SO boring. I also LOVE all the shows about selling real estate.

I think I may try a few of the popular suggestions here. It may be something I could watch with dh.

My favorites are MOVIES! GOOD movies. I watch all types but my favorites are suspense, but I love a good horror movie, a good romance, a hilarious comedy. LOVE to laugh!

Edited by Denisemomof4

I *LOVE* HGTV and the like. My favorites:

House Hunters

House Hunters International

all the kitchen/bath renovation shows

Dh watches Hell's Kitchen

I admit I watch (and am embarrassed for) Real Housewives :blushing:

Ellen

Modern Family

I'm SO boring. I also LOVE all the shows about selling real estate.

I think I may try a few of the popular suggestions here. It may be something I could watch with dh.

My favorites are MOVIES! GOOD movies. I watch all types but my favorites are suspense, but I love a good horror movie, a good romance, a hilarious comedy. LOVE to laugh!

ETA: Raising Hope

The Apprentice

American Idol