Menu

As a teenager, which celebrity did you have a crush on?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't recognize his name, lol?

He was the guitarist for the Police. Probably middle-aged, even back then, lol.

But I was so into him, I even got a book of his photography.

(I also had a crush on Sting, at another time, as well as a TON of other folks, at some point or another, but...for some reason Andy Summers sticks out.)

When I was younger (just turning into a teen) I used to spend too much pocket money on TigerBeat magazines LOL.... and my favorite was Michael Damien(who went on to star in General Hospital). Hmmm, well I would also have to own up to having a huge crush on the cowboy (Randy?) from the Village People:lol:.

I also spent too much on TigerBeat magazine. It must have been in the 70's. :glare:

For me it was The Osmonds and Randolph Mantooth (the cute guy from the show Emergency). I found my Osmonds bubble gum cards the other day. They were in a box in my parents attic. :001_huh:

Hmmmm......don't remember the name, but that hunk that was in Sixteen Candles (you know, the wealthy one with the red car that Molly Ringwald ended up with).

George Michael:lol: when he came out with Faith and I want your s*x.

The lead singer for the Beastie Boys

I'm sure there were more, but gosh, I can't think. My lover boy must have erased my memory of my past loves!:lol:

ETA: Oh, I just remembered one......that English guy named Michael in Grease 2 that learned to ride the motorcycle ("Who's that Guy?").......loved him!

Hmmmm......don't remember the name, but that hunk that was in Sixteen Candles (you know, the wealthy one with the red car that Molly Ringwald ended up with).

George Michael:lol: when he came out with Faith and I want your s*x.

The lead singer for the Beastie Boys

I'm sure there were more, but gosh, I can't think. My lover boy must have erased my memory of my past loves!:lol:

ETA: Oh, I just remembered one......that English guy named Michael in Grease 2 that learned to ride the motorcycle ("Who's that Guy?").......loved him!

Jake Ryan!!! I loved Jake! "Jake's my boy!"

Well I'll come out as a total geek...

George Stephanopoulos.

And a little less geeky--Robert Sean Leonard (Dead Poets Society, Swing Kids), Christian Bale...I can't remember!